• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I am really not sure about it. There are so many contradicting reports.

My first guess was Russia but I never felt completely sure on it. If in fact either Ukraine or the US is behind it then they are morons. It would divide the Western allies. There is the video of Biden when he says the following.

if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."

Honestly if the US did it Sleepy Joe was on point. Admitting such a thing. Stable genius move. Lol.

However I am rather agnostic on it.

Maybe it was a false flag operation planned by Russia. I still consider that possible.

German investigators are doing research. I am from Germany and I think we are not really able to bring the results. Our intelligence services are pathetic. We deeply rely on help of the US intelligence services. Many many other nations are far more advanced in doing research. I think if Germany alone was responsible for the investigations we would never know the truth.

The NYT story contradicts the Seymour Hersh story. I think many conspiracy theorists could like (or dislike) this thread. I think one can speculate a lot. There are many possibilities. Though it is likely that the people who support Russia will claim it was the US/Ukraine and the people who support Ukraine will say it was Russia. So it is more about partisanship than a search for truth.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus