• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

frostedreef

Captain Nemo
Feb 21, 2020
Who would want to vote for this guy? 7D3D8DD6 6F56 4CC0 8D15 B418179862C2

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lost in a Dream, Green Destiny and 1 other person
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
the only place that tried that legitimately was the UK and they abandoned it because they realized how bad of an idea it was.
The UK never tried it. It was spoken of very briefly in March and jumped on by the media but never implemented. Look to Sweden for a better example of herd immunity, they've locked down only the vulnerable and allowed everyone else to get on with it. As it stands their figures are good, much much better than most lockdown countries. Belarus hasn't locked down anyone at all except people flying in (14 day quarantine) but whether you can believe their figures is another story completely so I'd look at Sweden for a more reliable example.

The UK just fucked up every single step of the way, the talk of herd immunity was just one in a long line of disasters by Boris and the bozos.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Maybe voting for Trump wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Nothing too horrific has happened yet and it might force the Democrats to become a real opposition again.

2 cents from someone who has no clue

Reactions: FireFox
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I probably won't be voting. I considered choosing Trump (to support the Apocalypse, of course), but my girlfriend is a "Dreamer" so it would be cruel on my part. I can't bring myself yet to vote Biden though. He supports bringing back the Obamacare individual mandate penalty, which for a low wage-earner such as myself would hit hard (about $685/year). I'm not down with that shit.

Reactions: mediocre, Lefty, FusRohDracarys and 1 other person
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
I live in the UK. Sir patrick vallance is one of the goverment scientiffic advisors. He said on live tv 80% of the population must get covid19 in order to be immunne.
The problems with herd immunity is you can get covid 19 more than once so where is the immunity.
No you can't get it twice. It was proved last week that it was faulty tests that came up positive but has now been dismissed.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I probably won't be voting. I considered choosing Trump (to support the Apocalypse, of course), but my girlfriend is a "Dreamer" so it would be cruel on my part. I can't bring myself yet to vote Biden though. He supports bringing back the Obamacare individual mandate penalty, which for a low wage-earner such as myself would hit hard (about $685/year). I'm not down with that shit.
Fair enough
America immigration system before trump was so bureaucratic and tough. The immigration system is still tough How much immigration reform does america need?

The biggest therat to american jobs and jobs around the world is actually automation. As artitical intelliegence grows the less people will be needed to do certain jobs this will cause mass unemployment in the future.
We humans beings we love technology but many of us dont how to control it, programme it.
No you can't get it twice. It was proved last week that it was faulty tests that came up positive but has now been dismissed.
That is good hear.
My biggest issue with herd immunity is people with life long chronic illness will struggle to fight the virus and to get immunity from the virus. People who are disabled will end up being killed off

Last edited:
Reactions: Remember to forget
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Never been one for politics, but I will probably vote against trump no matter what. However given Biden was the best the Democrats could put as their front runner, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump get's re-elected. U.S is fucked either way imo.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, mediocre, Deleted member 19654 and 3 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Never been one for politics, but I will probably vote against trump no matter what. However given Biden was the best the Democrats could put as their front runner, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump get's re-elected. U.S is fucked either way imo.
Are you voting green

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Vote Kanye 2020

Best laugh I've had all day. I hope he makes the debates.

ArtySchopenhauer

ArtySchopenhauer

Jun 25, 2020
I'm voting for a proletariat revolution.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Vote Kanye 2020

Best laugh I've had all day. I hope he makes the debates.
@FusRohDracarys I hope not. I am really worried for him. I am not laughing at all.
Look at the things he has been saying. He is irrational
He says vaccines are the mark of the best.
Kanye west needs help ,he is sick
It was reported in 2018 he stopped taking his bipolar medication.
I'm voting for a proletariat revolution.
@ArtySchopenhauer Fight the system comrade.
Power to the people

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
I am just waiting at the bus stop until election day. I am so looking forward to see the world's biggest asshole lose the election. Then I'll be ready to ctb.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Politics is a scam built on a trick resting on a lie.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
If I'm still alive I will be voting for Biden. Honestly he isn't who I would have picked but there isn't any other choice. I would prefer someone younger than 70.
Though I would have been ok with Bernie. Biden doesn't seem like he's all there. A little more than Trump and not psycho.
I would have preferred Kamala Harris or Cory Booker … there were so many, I can't remember all of them.
Especially not that one lady who seems like she was abducted by aliens and brought back because even they thought she was a wackadoodle. :wink:

I know some won't vote because they don't like the Democratic Nominee but I will say this. As long as Trump and the Republicans can keep putting more and more Conservative Judges on the Supreme Court and lower Courts the more our rights will be taken away. I don't know if we will ever see Assisted Suicide legal in the U.S. (Maybe never) but as long as the Republicans stay in control we are guaranteed it will NEVER be legal.

I don't hate Trump supporters... I just want to make that clear. I think he's just using them to enrich himself and all his rich buddies while we just get poorer & poorer.

Well ... you asked why. :wink: I'm not trying to change anyone's mind & I don't think I could anyway.

WELL ... I got half of what I wanted. :wink: At least Kamala Harris is his V.P. running mate. :heart:

Reactions: Squiddy
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I am just waiting at the bus stop until election day. I am so looking forward to see the world's biggest asshole lose the election. Then I'll be ready to ctb.

I wouldn't count on that happening. :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Brink and enuff
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I would have voted for Andrew Yang but only because he's Asian like me. When the California primaries rolled around, Andrew Yang was already out of the race by then but I still voted him there on purpose lol. If he had actually won and gotten his UBI thing in place, I would have mocked his gesture by spending the entirety of my first free payment on something stupid like mobile game currency or something.

I will be voting for Trump like I did in 2016 but my vote is more out of spite than anything else. Anyone who's seen enough of the other politics posts I've made might know that I am broken to a point where I mostly only truly empathize with other hateful beings like myself. Honestly, the more criticism I see Trump receive the more I just can't help root for the guy, ESPECIALLY when he deserves it. He may be an asshat, but honestly so am I. To me he at least has the courage I will never have to do and say the terrible things that I wouldn't. Either way, with my vote I'm still just spiting the fake people around me who think they're so great just because they can virtue signal louder than the rest. Again though, because I'm in California, my vote for president literally does not matter. I'll quote what I mentioned in another thread:

Personally I think that in the US, your vote (for President) only matters if you live in a swing state. Think about it. With the way the electoral college works, if you live in California, then let's say you vote for Biden. Congratulations! He was always going to win California no matter what. Your vote is meaningless. Now let's say you're in California but you were going to vote for Trump instead. Guess what? Biden was always going to win California no matter what so your vote is just a tiny middle finger that doesn't matter. And don't even get me started on a third party (lol).

Of course, there will always be the chance for exceptions and miracles and honestly I can see why we have the electoral college system because if we really left it to purely the popular vote then we'd just have metropolitan and urban areas win everything which would just further the divide between those areas and the more rural ones in the country. I also don't think having more parties is a good idea for us either. The reason there are two dominant parties here is just that it makes it way easier that a candidate you prefer has a better chance of winning if it's 1 in 2 versus 1 in 10. Both parties realize this which is why it's not going away anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre
After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
I believe women need to be listened and treated with compassion when it comes to allegations of sexual assault/rape.

I assume it is not your intention to suggest that male victims do not deserve compassion, or to be listened to. This sort of unintentional insensitivity is an inevitable result of men being excised from the narrative when it comes to sexual violence.

Reactions: Brink
Dystopic_Momento

Dystopic_Momento

Dec 8, 2019
The Green party was literally kicked off the ballots by the Democrats, this year. Montana, Texas, Wisconsin...

They've been shouting "vote lesser Evil" at us since before Hunter Thompson wrote Fear and Loathing: on the Campaign Trail '72". Didn't work out then, either.

Reactions: Green Destiny, mediocre, Brink and 1 other person
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Surprised no votes for Green. I will definitely vote Green if I am still alive on election day

Reactions: Dystopic_Momento, mediocre and Brink
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Maybe I'm part of the problem, but I refused to vote during the last election and I refuse to vote now. I think both candidates are fucked up and I wouldn't be able to pick one in good conscience. It's all a game anyway; they're all on the same side.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I'm voting for trump just because more people get pissed off from it. I couldn't care less about either side. Seeing people freaking out is really the only real entertainment that I get anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: Ironweed, Anomaly and Dr Iron Arc
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Voting is a silly act of enslavement which takes away the power from your hands and converts you as an irresponsible citizen. If at all, I only respect direct democracies where the broad population takes part actively into the decisions from local to national ones. But the greek model by drawing lots to elect an assembly was way wiser and we shall start by rewriting constitutions than letting them to proxies.

Last edited:
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
I think the idiots rioting has turned a narrow Trump loss into a narrow Trump victory. Good job, people. :)) And once walking corpse Ginsberg kicks the bucket Trump gets another Supreme Court appointment.

Having said that, Trump's election in 2020 is probably going to be the last Republican ever elected, at least as the party is currently constituted. I think once the 2020 census is in we'll see the rapists and looters in full demographic control. Whatever. I won't be around for it. Or not for long.

Anyhoo, Lefties are such screeching children. Laughing at them is funny as hell as they throw temper tantrum after temper tantrum. I look forward to all kinds of salt, just like in 2016.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
think the idiots rioting has turned a narrow Trump loss into a narrow Trump victory.
Except polls after riots still gave Biden the lead. I think Trump will win again, though. A country stupid enough to elect him once is stupid enough to elect him twice.