• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
My narcissistic parents destroyed me

Im revisiting the actual world in my own shoes i feel so terrible i dont know who i am at all and everything is blown out and like a devastated crater, like nothing happened in my life nothing meant anything

Now its beggining to and oh my god i feel terrible

I dont know who i am at all i dont know what i feel

Its like every voice that speaks from me is fake its not mine

What the fuck is happening

I dont know what i feel

Am i able to be saved i want to keep going i want to be myself

Nothing feels right

I am so fucking sad

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: lost_ange2211 and DepressedDude
bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
I am sorry you are going through this. Please, don't be frustrated about not getting replies to your posts, because the concept of 'self' is a fundamental one and everything is falling apart when you start to question its reliability and trustworthiness. Things get worse when you come to realize that the only one who can get somewhat close to that something that you call 'yourself' is only you.

The thing is that nobody around you truly knows who they are. They just get used to their conditions and found their perfect cycle to be placed into. Everything they do is more or less automatic since they just do not question their reality. Your reality, on the other hand, is not as stable, but don't be afraid, because it is still valid. All you see and feel is true; it is just a different perspective, and this is you. Try to explore your feelings, and for sure there is something meaningful there. You said that you feel sad, and acknowledging that is a good start.

Try to keep a diary, because when you write, your thoughts become more consistent and clear.

Last edited: