• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
I have 50x 2mg Xanax, 4 boxes of 100mg tramadol and some cyclizine for anti sickness, if I took all of this with a bottle of whiskey would this be enough to kill me peacefully in my sleep? I know overdoses are unreliable but I have no other options to me right now surly this will be more than enough to ctb

Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I couldn't tell you with any certainty, honestly, and wouldn't want to give wrong advice. When I was 18 one night I took 2 pills someone gave me, but didn't know what they were at the time. I took both, then cracked open a beer as I did every night, threw in an 8 min pizza in the oven, finished the beer quick, and opened another.. 2 days later I woke up paint peeling around the oven door, the 8 min pizza was half its original size, burnt black! Turned out what I took was Xanax, and mixed with alcohol, it put me under for 2 days! Not sure how many mg they were or anything, it was so long ago, but xanax plus alcohol very often does the trick! That plus tramadol, I imagine would be a pretty bad (or good) combo...

• Wow
Reactions: Forveleth and beyondgone
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
You might sleep for 3 days straight in a semi-coma and then wakeup. It is just very hard to predict

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Are you sure you can consume all 4 bottles of Tramadol in one sitting? That sounds like an INSANE amount to swallow. That being said, Tramadol is barely a controlled substance due to how low the opioid content is.

Benzos don't kill you, they are just supplements, so you don't have to consume a high dose at all, it won't change anything. They are nice to have to prevent anxiety while ctb though.

Cycilizine won't help you for this purpose. They are antihistamine antiemetics, which means they are only effective for motion sickness related nausea.

My guess is that you would probably throw it up without a good antiemetic. If you don't though, I think you might succeed. 4 bottles is a little vague though, is it 100 tablets per bottle? All bottles are different sizes.

Reactions: Forveleth
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
I couldn't tell you with any certainty, honestly, and wouldn't want to give wrong advice. When I was 18 one night I took 2 pills someone gave me, but didn't know what they were at the time. I took both, then cracked open a beer as I did every night, threw in an 8 min pizza in the oven, finished the beer quick, and opened another.. 2 days later I woke up paint peeling around the oven door, the 8 min pizza was half its original size, burnt black! Turned out what I took was Xanax, and mixed with alcohol, it put me under for 2 days! Not sure how many mg they were or anything, it was so long ago, but xanax plus alcohol very often does the trick! That plus tramadol, I imagine would be a pretty bad (or good) combo...
Xanax is not that strong. It was probably cut with something

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Dude that is crazy, did the smoke alarms not go off or your neighbours smell the burning? They aren't usually that strong but I guess they all affect us a little different or maybe they were cut with something else?
Are you sure you can consume all 4 bottles of Tramadol in one sitting? That sounds like an INSANE amount to swallow. That being said, Tramadol is barely a controlled substance due to how low the opioid content is.

Benzos don't kill you, they are just supplements, so you don't have to consume a high dose at all, it won't change anything. They are nice to have to prevent anxiety while ctb though.

Cycilizine won't help you for this purpose. They are antihistamine antiemetics, which means they are only effective for motion sickness related nausea.

My guess is that you would probably throw it up without a good antiemetic. If you don't though, I think you might succeed. 4 bottles is a little vague though, is it 100 tablets per bottle? All bottles are different sizes.
They are 100mg X 100 tablets maybe just one box staggered would be more bare able? Or could I mix the contents of the capsules with something and drink it instead?

I did think that about the cyclizine usually it works great for nausea, perhaps it will be enough to prevent me from throwing up before I eventually pass out?

Last edited:
Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Dude that is crazy, did the smoke alarms not go off or your neighbours smell the burning? They aren't usually that strong but I guess they all affect us a little different or maybe they were cut with something else?

They are 100mg X 100 tablets maybe just one box staggered would be more bare able? Or could I mix the contents of the capsules with something and drink it instead?

I did think that about the cyclizine usually it works great for nausea, perhaps it will be enough to prevent me from throwing up before I eventually pass out?
😂 back in those days everyone at that apt complex was either a dealer or a user. I remember awhile after the Xanax incident, someone laced some MJ with PCP got me put in the hospital for a few days. I don't even think there were fire alarms in the apt, now I think about it. Haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: beyondgone and Forveleth