HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
I was very suicidal at like 3 am early morning hours, i was just tossing and turning in bed.

I was lamenting and ruminating over all my problems and thinking of a suicide method.

I fell off to sleep and moments later in my dream i was in my childhood apartment, this man was slim, had dark skin , wore a reddish muslim hat and had a beard.

He didnt say anything, i just felt he was like God or a Messenger/Angel of God.

I woke up afraid and could feel like a presence in my flat.

I am Atheist and Was not raised Muslim.

It was probably a coincidence , i do have an over active imagination.

There probably isnt a god or after life and we are all suffering alone with no one to save us.

I think maybe it was my mind comforting me, just like near death experiences when people see God or Angels etc.

Its strange though since im not muslim and it was in the apartment that my sister ctb in.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
It could've been a guardian or spirit guide. We all have spirit guides. Maybe you were Muslim in a past life and this person used to be a close friend or family member. Next time it happens, try communicating.

Don't dismiss the paranormal and mystical so quickly.

Reactions: not_actually_human, Pluto and Musketeer
HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
It could've been a guardian or spirit guide. We all have spirit guides. Maybe you were Muslim in a past life and this person used to be a close friend or family member. Next time it happens, try communicating.

Don't dismiss the paranormal and mystical so quickly.
yeah but it was just a dream we didnt say anything to each other.

he just say down next to me in the lounge on the couch and it was very brief.

I really wish the paranormal was real but as a logical person its difficult for me to believe in it.