• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kawika12

Jan 8, 2023
It's for people who haven't dedicated their existence to creating misery for others. It's for people who want to help and support each other. Aka communists yeah. You are no patriot, you are an emotionally weak teenager with no real opinion. A cucktard. If you are looking for encouragement to CTB, keep that bullshit up. Openly supporting Trump is a great way to get composted. Fucking little troll.
It's so sad that to merely mention the name of a real American president is so mentally distressing to some people that their heads explode. I don't think Cow needs to worry about committing suicide. His blood is boiling and his skin is so thin that a heart attack is imminent. I wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome is fatal.

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3
CowsAgainstCapitali

CowsAgainstCapitali

Dec 11, 2022
It's so sad that to merely mention the name of a real American president is so mentally distressing to some people that their heads explode. I don't think Cow needs to worry about committing suicide. His blood is boiling and his skin is so thin that a heart attack is imminent. I wonder if Trump Derangement Syndrome is fatal.
"Real" lol, good one buddy.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Why are you here? Are you intentionally trolling or are you just that intellectually deficient? hUr dUr dEr
What ever you might think or feel about these two presidents is your opinion. This is theirs.

No need to go all out.

Reactions: newave3