• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
First I wanted to post it in off-topic. Though I wanted to drop the following joke instead.

Maybe there is no book full of secrets that only US-presidents own. Otherwise a very talkative guy would have probably already sold it to Saudi-Arabia.

Though one could also make the following joke. Biden can for sure keep secrets - sometimes he does not even know where or who he is. So he won't be able to give much details anyway.

I don't know this thread might be a paradise for conspiracies. I don't think JFK was murdered by intelligence services, I don't think 9/11 was an inside job and I don't think there were aliens in area 51.

Though there are probably some true conspiracies. I also don't believe the covid lab theory by the way.

Which one could be true? I don't know but the mass surveillance theory was confirmed.

The only one that I can think about is the Epstein conspiracy. The intelligence services probably exactly know who were involved and how you can pressure them.
In the sex crimes and maybe in his murder. I could also imagine there is way more bribery, corruption and lobby pressure than we perceive when we follow the media. The Vatican is probably even way worse than portrayed in the media. I know they write a lot of critical articles but I think it is even way more rotten.

Last edited:
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
There are allegedly 23 or 24 levels of security clearances, beyond the presidential level. I'm more afraid of secrets too great to share with the president, and who are those people. Are they really the ones running the USA?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Most secrets are on a need to know basis so the president wont have all the information because it's too great of a risk for a single person to have all the information. Especially a former president. Either a leak or capture or defection, ect. And also for plausible deniability. They really didn't know what was going on. And then the sheer amount of information, something like 16 million pieces of information are classified top secret every year. So it's just too much to keep track of. PBS Frontline ran an investigative series called Top Secret America and discovered that in response to 9/11 over 1,500 government agencies were created, over 1,100 contracting companies and nearly 1.5 times as many people who live in DC hold top-secret security clearances - all of this is related to security, counterintelligence and espionage. Nobody knows how much money is spent and how much waste is created. Because it's too difficult for even the government to track. You also have black projects/programs. All black projects (super secret) are funded beyond the "experimental" budget items, by including funds in other projects, so these projects provide "shelter" from direct oversite funding. They really did not pay $400 for a hammer. Projects like the the F-35 could actually be an intelligence community money laundering scheme for slush funds. Or it could be a hybrid (being delayed so they can put money in continuously while siphoning most of it off for other uses, but still progressing to an eventual conclusion). Or it could be just a colossal boondoggle kept alive to keep jobs alive in various key congressional districts.

With generals - Depends if they just lead a division or a fleet or if they are actively involved in high level planning. There are different levels of generals and admirals. Flag officers (the generic term for admirals/generals), especially above one-star rank, are politicians, and as such, the rules of politics govern their power and influence. (4 Star) these are the guys who really run things. The only one who gives them orders is the defense secretary and the president.

Everything in the government is already compartmentalized for multiple reasons plus they give out false information to help track leaks so I've always wondered if its like Independence Day, a tiny section of the government knows but the President and JCOS and everyone else are in the dark.
Which you should know when they say "NATO," they mean the US intelligence agencies. Because its quite clear that the US intelligence agencies and embedded bureaucracy runs the federal government of the United States. And the federal government of the United States is what runs NATO.
I think George Carlin is right that the way the country is controlled is very much out in the open.

"Not some men-in-black guy living in a bunker somewhere, but some seemingly ordinary and mundane guy. Maybe a military officer? Maybe a CIA employee? Maybe a White House staffer? Somebody with years of experience and a mid to high level rank/authority?
The deep state are bureaucrats that are appointed, not elected, it is the congress critters who have a $128K/annual salary who are worth $200M, it's the people who have been in office for decades blaming everything else for why their constituency is worse off. It is the FBI and CIA that have more power than sovereign countries and that have unlimited funding due to clandestine activities and asset seizures."

So it's anyone's guess. It's too much information for any single person to retain. You also have rouge cowboys in the government so who knows 🤷‍♀️ one thing would be they have access to the location of positions of nuclear submarines, silos and bombers (information is included in the nuclear football). They also get daily intelligence briefings. But there is so much intel generated that even the Director of National Intelligence can't go through all of it.
The president is still the commander in chief of the military but is also still a temporary politician.
There are allegedly 23 or 24 levels of security clearances, beyond the presidential level. I'm more afraid of secrets too great to share with the president, and who are those people. Are they really the ones running the USA?
The conspiracy theory is: 38 levels above top secret. The highest being cosmic which is extraterrestrials, UFO's and particalization. No president has ever had that clearance and only about 2 dozen people in the world hold it. But again, thats the conspiracy. If thats true, we likely wouldn't know about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
A lot of things that we would never even know about

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkRange55
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The method to uncensoring pixelated hentai. @___ @
The world's best kept secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
One of the reasons the former president gets Secret Service protection is also to help keep tabs to make sure nothing gets out.

Aerospace companies potentially as holders of basic scientific knowledge not shared with the academic world. There's certainly is materials science/knowledge which involves topological physics. But fundamental physics, as opposed to condensed matter. Is it possible? Seems very wrong to me.
I am highly skeptical that aerospace companies have fundamental physics knowledge not shared with the academic world.
For practical applications, the story is very different!
The boundary between these is things like high-temperature cuprate superconductors, which IBM had for a short while (probably while filing patents) before releasing it to the academic world

The government probably isn't that far ahead in most things, but it will be a few decades ahead in weaponry, code breaking, surveillance technology, and possibly in flight capabilities. The precursors of fiber optics were used in the 1800s…

Because the government is so leaky, they outsource to private industry to guard secret facilities with secret projects? I.E. SunkWorks (Lockheed Martin)
If I remember, the nuclear weapons manufacturinginfrastructure is owned by the government. Some of it is run by corporations, some by universities, and some by the government itself.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't believe this is true but one of my favorite conspiracies is, after the new president is sworn in, he's taken to a back room and a screen lowers and it shows Kennedy's assignation but instead of the Zapruder Film, its from the perspective of the grassy knoll. Then the lights come back on and some menu in suites walk out from the shadows and say, "Well, Mr. President… any questions?"

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The reason why almost all Antarctica is a no fly zone

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Are you referring to the Antarctic Treaty? Because I've visited. They have cruises that go down there and there are multiple research stations down there.
You can only visit designated areas around coast. No one can independently investigate Antarctica

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
You can only visit designated areas around coast. No one can independently investigate Antarctica
Where did you hear that? It's not illegal to fly over it for example. it's legal to explore it down there. There's actually no restrictions in place…
Is this the hollow earth or flat earth conspiracy?
Also, you can just use Google Earth…

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Where did you hear that? It's not illegal to fly over it for example. it's legal to explore it down there. There's actually no restrictions in place…
Is this the hollow earth or flat earth conspiracy?

Also, you can just use Google Earth…
Ok... I think this discussion is pointless. I
wish you fun with Google earth exploration. :)

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
If you genuinely believe in flat earth, I legitimately feel sorry for you, because the public education system clearly failed

Why do you think that is?

Also, clearly you do not have an understanding of gravity if you believe that it's flat or hollow. If you'd like, I can actually explain it from a physics perspective.
There is an old saying "never argue with a fool, for he will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience".
Why do you think that is?
It's a conspiracy theory in flat and hollow earth. The ice wall is guarded by NASA soldiers.

Anyone can free visit the entire continent…

Last edited: