N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am scared about them as fuck. I always was and since I know I probably cannot work I am even more anxious about them.
I think in the US huge debts are more common. For example due to medical bills or college. Both is free in my country otherwise I would now already live on the streets. I am also very anxious about that.
In my country many people are in prison because they cannot pay their punishments for low-key crimes. Many old, mentally ill or unemployed people are in prison due to the fact they had no ticket in public transport. They cannot pay the punishment and are instead imprisoned. This is so cruel.

I worry so much about my financials. There is no way for me to avoid poverty. I will be forced to kill myself. My other relatives don't worry much about financials. They are not really rational about it. My mom constantly lives beyond our means. And my sister is so shortsighted concerning money. She spent several thousand euros on (beauty) operations and she says she does not regret it at any moment. And yeah now she lacks money and cannot find a job which she really likes because she needs money fast...

This family is going down, down and down...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83 and Sick of it all