D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
If you did this test,please recommend me a company that does pharmacogenomic testing for the psychiatrist drugs.
The real price(without insurance) should be below 1000$.
The location(country) can be anywhere cause many of these companies offer shipping

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
If you did this test,please recommend me a company that does pharmacogenomic testing for the psychiatrist drugs.
The real price(without insurance) should be below 1000$.
The location(country) can be anywhere cause many of these companies offer shipping
I've done GeneSight. It didn't help me tbh because it just turned out none of those medications were helpful for me. I did learn some interesting info about the transporter for serotonin not doing its job in my brain. The info is basically useless atp because they know nothing about how to solve this problem or get serotonin to the correct place without the transporter :/

All in all, it was helpful I guess but for me the information made no difference in the long run. Maybe in the future it will.

D

Daria98765

Student
Dec 2, 2021
the transporter for serotonin not doing its job in my brain. The info is basically useless atp because they know nothing about how to solve this problem or get serotonin to the correct place without the transporter

Can you elaborate on this please? Is it about "SLC6A4"? Which mutation do you have ?