• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
I'm putting it off a lot, I'm feeling crazy and scared and not sure when I'll be able to go through with it but I need to have something ready soon. I'm about to lose my home so need something easy to do like an overdose? I know paracetamol and aspirin are no gos but can't figure out what the differences are with all the SN SA N and would that just be like going to sleep?

I saw you can buy them on amazon but what about the other stuff? I've considered hanging but it's way way too scary, I just need an easy way out and something I can do away from home please

Reactions: mold, Weeping Garbage Can, Floraknife and 6 others
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
I just sit awake all night long wondering how long I'm going to let myself suffer, trying not to cry too loudly and wake my family. I love some things but everything is just too painful and I'm so terrified but this is the only way. I'm sorry but every night alone is hurting me more than I thought I could be

Reactions: mold, AtomicNewt, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
Sorry, I can't even think straight, can someone just explain the simple differences between the Ns and what my options are if I'm terrified of pain? I've worked through jumping and train and these don't seem reasonable to me no matter how desparate I get and it's driving me insane.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Salvacion, Floraknife and 3 others
Haze

Haze

Christian
Jan 1, 2019
Let me get this straight: You're about to lose your home, and you have a family you're living with?

How much time do you have?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
Let me get this straight: You're about to lose your home, and you have a family you're living with?

How much time do you have?
Yes, I can't live to my families standards so they want me out fast, every day don't achieve anything because I'm just stressing over whether I should work on ctb or securing a flat or something.

Reactions: Aesthler, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 2 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Wow thank you Si, I have skimmed the PPH but didn't know this stuff was in it
You are most welcome. Takes a bit of skimming to find it. lol

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
There's also the 1,4 Butanediol method that was being discussed here. Still in the experimental phase, but it looks very workable and seems like it would be fairly peaceful. Inexpensive, too: $35 from Amazon. Hopefully @Threads will have a condensed version of the 1,4B threads back up fairly soon.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, gingerplum, Bluedew and 2 others
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
There's also the 1,4 Butanediol method that was being discussed here. Still in the experimental phase, but it looks very workable and seems like it would be fairly peaceful. Inexpensive, too: $35 from Amazon. Hopefully @Threads will have a condensed version of the 1,4B threads back up fairly soon.
Would that make me trip out?

Reactions: Aesthler, Weeping Garbage Can and Lifeisatrap
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
The basics: 1,4B is converted into GHB by your body, so you can get the general effects if you look up GHB on the internet.

What I experienced, from just a couple drops on my tongue to see what it tasted like, was a general improvement in my spirits and a return of my sense of humor. Something like what I've heard people experience when they're buzzed with alcohol. (I just fall asleep.) Definitely didn't feel like I was "tripping out." I thought it tasted pretty nasty, but after a few other forum members chimed in I realized that while it wasn't nice flavored, the worst of it wasn't any different from alcohol.

Another user took 1/2 tsp with tomato juice, got a warm feeling in her stomach, and after 30 min fell dead asleep and slept for 11 hours, no ill effects afterward. Which sounds pretty promising. She didn't mention anything trippy.

A third user tried a dab rectally, to see if the forum members who have touchy stomachs can use it by enema, and reported no discomfort, so it should work rectally as well. Again, no trippy or ill effects.

This is very, very experimental, but considering that some sicko was using it to murder people over in England, and people do die of it on a fairly regular basis, it looks promising. It's promising enough to me that I ordered 2oz --probably(?) twice(?) what's needed(?) for a lethal dose-- from Amazon.

Threads and 311, the OP of the idea, are working on a concise version of the method right now. They already have a link up under Resources, but they don't yet have it leading to a document, so they must be close to a useable protocol.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, gingerplum, Bluedew and 3 others
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
The basics: 1,4B is converted into GHB by your body, so you can get the general effects if you look up GHB on the internet.

What I experienced, from just a couple drops on my tongue, was a general improvement in my spirits and a return of my sense of humor. Something like what I've heard people experience when they're buzzed with alcohol. (I don't drink, and when I used to I'd just fall asleep.) Definitely didn't feel like I was "tripping out." I thought it tasted pretty nasty, but after a few other forum members chimed in I realized that while it wasn't nice flavored, the worst of it wasn't any different from alcohol.

Another user took 1/2 tsp with tomato juice, got a warm feeling in her stomach, and after 30 min fell dead asleep and slept for 11 hours, no ill effects afterward. Which sounds pretty promising. She didn't mention anything trippy.

A third user tried a dab rectally, to see if the forum members who have touchy stomachs can use it by enema, and reported no discomfort, so it should work rectally as well. Again, no trippy or ill effects.

This is very, very experimental, but considering that some sicko was using it to murder people over in England, and people do die of it on a fairly regular basis, it looks promising. It's promising enough to me that I ordered 2oz --probably(?) twice(?) what's needed(?) for a lethal dose-- from Amazon.

Threads and 311, the OP of the idea, are working on a concise version of the method right now. They already have a link up under Resources, but they don't yet have it leading to a document, so they must be close to a useable protocol.
I'm just really really scared of taking anything psychedelic and this is right? This stuff in the PPH looks good to me but I'll keep this information on hand too, thank you for the input

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Floraknife, Bluedew and 1 other person
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
What I experienced, from just a couple drops on my tongue to see what it tasted like, was a general improvement in my spirits and a return of my sense of humor.
Ughhhh, I'm so envious. I want this so bad, just to use recreationally, because of the response described. But I am terrified to order it for reasons I've articulated elsewhere.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, gingerplum and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Ughhhh, I'm so envious. I want this so bad, just to use recreationally, because of the response described. But I am terrified to order it for reasons I've articulated elsewhere.
I can't recall the reasons you have for not ordering it, but I can strongly recommend against using the stuff recreationally. It is apparently insanely addictive and is excruciating to get free of. "Satan's Piss" is the way I've heard it described by addicts. Making it worse, you build resistance very quickly, so you'd pretty soon be buying it by the gallon, and you'd no longer have it available as a method to ctb.

It's one thing to use it to ctb --not only is it a one-time dose, but addiction is the least of your concerns then-- but to use it recreationally will only make your life even worse than it already is. Don't do it.

But yes, I know what you mean: to suddenly find myself laughing at the small jokes I used to love was seductive as hell. Had I not been aware of how much worse it would make my life, I might have started enjoying it as a daily cocktail.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, gingerplum and 5 others
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
If your primary concern is pain, then N, N2 (nitrogen), or CO would be the best methods. But I'm guessing you're probably limited in resources as a lot of us are here. If cost or time is a factor, and you have space to yourself, I would strongly consider CO, as the entire kit can be purchased for under $100.

The jury is out regarding pain with SN or SA. There are some reports from people having used SN in real time on SS as having dizziness, headaches, but one can never be sure if there were other symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, nohoper and 1 other person
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I would strongly consider CO, as the entire kit can be purchased for under $100.
Do you by any chance know the site where it's being sold as a whole kit? Would make it easy for me to put my desire into practical effect.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and sif
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Do you by any chance know the site where it's being sold as a whole kit? Would make it easy for me to put my desire into practical effect.
There isn't an actual "kit" - I just meant that you can purchase everything you need for this method relatively inexpensively. Have you been on the CO megathread yet? If not, you can probably find most of what you need there. There's also YouTube videos on bbq's.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, sif and 1 other person
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
There isn't an actual "kit" - I just meant that you can purchase everything you need for this method relatively inexpensively. Have you been on the CO megathread yet? If not, you can probably find most of what you need there. There's also YouTube videos on bbq's.
I'll check out the CO megathread. Plus, I live in a city which has the biggest seaport in the entire country, so it's really easy for us to get most kinds of industrial stuff.
So far, I have read this blog by Jerry Hunt. This guy explains how he used a bunch of equipment to do the CO method. It was really hard to follow as there was so much equipment involved. Hopefully the thread here helps me.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap, Hunter and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
  1. EUTHANASIA
  2. Hanging

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and Ch92921
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Alcohol and hypothermia in secluded woods or on a mountain. Alcohol makes you feel warm hypothermia makes you sleepy. Fall asleep and never wake up.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Lifeisatrap
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Alcohol and hypothermia in secluded woods or on a mountain. Alcohol makes you feel warm hypothermia makes you sleepy. Fall asleep and never wake up.
Has to be a cold rainy night

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Lifeisatrap
O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
I new a guy who tried this. I'm unsure of the details on how he was rescued or if he drug himself back. now he only has 4 fingers 4 toes and his face is all frozen off