• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pillsthatkill

pillsthatkill

Jul 23, 2020
I can't afford or acquire a helium bag or gun. I'm thinking overdosing or hanging myself. Which of these options would you render most possible to attempt and kill me? And how do I stop my survival instinct? Thanks in advance

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Overdoses rarely result in death. Full hanging will result in death if not interrupted. Partial hanging depends on physiology, some people's cartoids are too deep, and sometimes when unconscious the body will still act to survive.

Overcoming SI is a regular topic on the forum. There is no certain solution. Here's a thread I posted about a theory I have about it which may help:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...urvival-instinct-whats-your-take-on-it.40204/

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and pillsthatkill