• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hello,

I've been wanting to order some opiates from the dark web for OD purposes. However, the problem is, F is too expensive and most other opiates come in a form of extended-release as opposed to immediate release version. The immediate release version, if available, is also very expensive.

What would you recommend?

Thank you.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
it depends. how much $ are you willing to be suckered out of? look up f on youtube. there are so many documentaries. plus by now, it's heavily monitored. i recommend a few cities if you can get there.

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
most other opiates come in a form of extended-release as opposed to immediate release version.
Extended release is more lethal than immediate release.

• Informative
Reactions: affinity and ThisIsLife
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
it depends. how much $ are you willing to be suckered out of? look up f on youtube. there are so many documentaries. plus by now, it's heavily monitored. i recommend a few cities if you can get there.
I'd probably rather not get involved in a physical purchase. Also, don't have too much money to spare :))
Extended release is more lethal than immediate release.

I get it actually, the problem is, I would not want to wait for hours before it starts to work...

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
I'd probably rather not get involved in a physical purchase. Also, don't have too much money to spare :))

I get it actually, the problem is, I would not want to wait for hours before it starts to work...
Ah, I see

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
For anyone who want safe links to dark web sites, type tor.taxi in tor browser. All the links there are to marketplaces are 100% legit so you won't get scammed.

Reactions: randal_bond and Cryptonite
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
vice city market exit scam
Genesis Market shutdown
Bohemia Market exit scam
there are not many dark market places lefted

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Reactions: girlsboysthems
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Inject enough heroin and you will die. Just don't boof it as you will probably survive like I did.

Reactions: narcissist_pd
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
vice city market exit scam
Genesis Market shutdown
Bohemia Market exit scam
there are not many dark market places lefted
What does exit scam mean?

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
it might not it could be false report idk

when the market place is shutdown by the owner but doesn't tell anyone before hand and takes all the money in the accounts on there
Like Alpha Bay?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Dark.fail reports bohemia is being ddos'd routinely on Twitter, but others on Reddit are reporting issues with deposits, so tread lightly

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Percocet 10 mg = great for this purpose. Highly recommended.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
But will you get stuck in the customs?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You don't need the dark web, I order mine from a uk supplier who I assume gets it from India.
Never been let down by them.