Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
We've all had this happen.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, ReadyasEver and 2 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
1993: Garry Hoy, a lawyer in Toronto, Ontario, fell to his death from the 24th floor of the Toronto-Dominion Centre while demonstrating to a group of visitors that the building's windows were "unbreakable". Hoy threw himself against the window, which indeed did not break—but it popped out of its frame
For the whole fall down I'd just be really embarrassed while the clients peer over

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I don't think animals are particularly fussy about species. I have a male cat that was a bit older when he was neutered, and he still happily humps blankets.
I had the same thing! My old Siamese cat was *very* fond of soft blankets.... he had a stroke but managed to get up one last time to have sex with his favorite blanket.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Final Escape, Smilla and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I had the same thing! My old Siamese cat was *very* fond of soft blankets.... he had a stroke but managed to get up one last time to have sex with his favorite blanket.
Aww... poor old boy still wanted to get it on with his blankie one last time

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead_Inside
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I'll take the cannibal. At least my body wouldnt go to waste, and I like to think I'd make a fine meal.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead_Inside, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Dam

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
Iirc the guy with the horse, nicknamed Mr. Horse, died hours after from internal bleeding because he didn't want to go to a hospital out of fear of getting arrested. That must've been painful as hell.

It was 'Mr. Hands', and it was the person filming him that hesitated to take him to the ER. Instead, they dropped him off and drove off, I believe.

But yeah, he died of internal bleeding, probably quite painfully.

I'll take the cannibal. At least my body wouldnt go to waste, and I like to think I'd make a fine meal.

Notably, the guy being eaten, was alive during it, and partway through decided that he didn't want to be eaten after all. By that point, it was a bit too late. Probably also a very painful death.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nanami, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Nanami

Nanami

Global Mod
Nov 20, 2018
It was 'Mr. Hands'

Right, Mr Hands. That was supposed to be hands not horse, my brain just kinda slipped there and I didn't notice.
It was the guy though who didn't want to go to the hospital because he was worried he'd lose his job, not his friends.

Pinyan knew he was injured but, out of concern for his security clearance at Boeing, refused his friends' pleadings to go to the hospital.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Johnnythefox
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
Right, Mr Hands. That was supposed to be hands not horse, my brain just kinda slipped there and I didn't notice.
It was the guy though who didn't want to go to the hospital because he was worried he'd lose his job, not his friends.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nanami and Weeping Garbage Can
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I can't pick one, all the choices suck lol!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Notably, the guy being eaten, was alive during it, and partway through decided that he didn't want to be eaten after all. By that point, it was a bit too late. Probably also a very painful death.

hm. with added context I think i change my mind, I thought I'd just be murdered execution style and my remains are grilled up into tasty burgs or w/e

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
hm. with added context I think i change my mind, I thought I'd just be murdered execution style and my remains are grilled up into tasty burgs or w/e

Yeah sorry, no such luck. It's a pretty fucked up story.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I like the cow one.

Once I went to Disneyland. That same morning a worker was crushed to death on the ride... 'its a small world.' He was cleaning it and someone accidentally turned it on.
I always think that's one of the worse deaths - dying to that music on repeat whilst being crushed and drowning :((((

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
I would go the unbreakable window

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now and Johnnythefox