W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Which one is less painful N or SN?
I guess both is painful but which one is less painful?

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
D

Deleted member 65988

Why? Why do you keep looking for a comparison between the two. The easy answer is N because after all, SN is the poor man's N. In all comparisons except availability, N will win out so unless you have the choice of either one then its pointless to keep asking these questions in a new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: ctvunny, lifeisbutadream, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Both substances work completely different.

N makes you sleepy, puts u in a coma and leads to respiratory arrest in the end. You won't feel anything as you are already deeply unconscious (like when u have a surgery, anestetics).

SN destroys blood cells so they are not able to transport oxygen anymore that will also lead too a coma and before that unconsciousness but the process starts while u are awake and fully conscious, benzos can make you sleepy / calm down.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, kvsvenky100, lifeisbutadream and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know where you read that Nembutal is painful but Nembutal is well known for being very peaceful, to me it sounds like the most ideal way to cease existing on our own terms.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, kvsvenky100, lifeisbutadream and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Which one is less painful N or SN?
I guess both is painful but which one is less painful?
N is supposed to be more peaceful and better than SN. Sadly, it's practically unobtainable. Many people have been scammed.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, kvsvenky100, lifeisbutadream and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Pointless comparing, might as well try and source moon dust as N.

Most of us here would likely buy genuine N if available and no risk to import. I certainly wish I'd bought some a few years back rather than just sit back knowing it was available.

Sadly it's not an option for me to scour Peru.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, kvsvenky100, lifeisbutadream and 2 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
N isn't painful (that we know of)
Unless we somehow feel during the coma phase which there are some evidence of

SN can be uncomfortable and you can have headache before you lose consciousness

Reactions: lostinmythoughts, kvsvenky100 and Praestat_Mori
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
When i tested n a few years ago i just went out like a light, like going under anesthesia. It was used as a sleeping pill for years. There should be no pain involved, except the unpleasant taste if you don't take in a capsule or oblate, or drink it in liquid form.

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
When i tested n a few years ago i just went out like a light, like going under anesthesia. It was used as a sleeping pill for years. There should be no pain involved, except the unpleasant taste if you don't take in a capsule or oblate, or drink it in liquid form.
Yep that's the consensus- but you didn't experience dying or the coma phase

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
@lifeisbutadream How many milliliters did you drink of N that put you out like a light? Was it N from D or A? How was the taste ?

Last edited:
Reactions: lostinmythoughts and oddetoad
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Supposedly N. I imagine the clinics would go for the most peaceful method available.

But... it's illegal in many places and very difficult to get hold of as I understand- so- you'd be leaving yourself open to scams and being arrested if you try and source it.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I believe N is considerably more peaceful - like the gold standard death. But SN isn't that bad as this site will attest to. Problem is that N is practically impossible to get. To my knowledge there's not a single source at the moment that sells it and isn't scamming.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I believe N is less pain or no pain at all! I could be wrong as I didn't try any so I'm just making assuming from what I read about it…
Why? Why do you keep looking for a comparison between the two. The easy answer is N because after all, SN is the poor man's N. In all comparisons except availability, N will win out so unless you have the choice of either one then its pointless to keep asking these questions in a new thread.
He's just asking nothing wrong with that!! We're here not just get a straight suicide method but we also here to support and engage in friendly non judgmental discussion. Please if it bothers you when someone asks a question repeatedly simply don't open the thread… thanks

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
@lifeisbutadream How many milliliters did you drink of N that put you out like a light? Was it N from D or A? How was the taste ?

It was the powdered form that i got years ago when it was still available from China. I think it was about 300mg, maybe a little more. I put it in capsules so i didn't taste anything, but i had tried it before and found it to taste not nearly as bad as some people were saying. I thought it tasted like a chewed up aspirin. The odor was very harsh and acrid though.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I don't know where you read that Nembutal is painful but Nembutal is well known for being very peaceful, to me it sounds like the most ideal way to cease existing on our own terms.
There is a theory that it's painful if injected. I've often wondered why euthanasia is peaceful yet lethal execution via drugs is painful. Seems to be the mix of compounds makes it worse compared to straight oral N. Just a theory.