• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elmo

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, first of all sorry for bad english. But which one do you think is more painless? I wasn't successful at hanging myself so i feel like giving up. I lived in my parents here in countryside. I am 27 years old and don't want to live more than 30. We have a big space for at least 800 sqm to build the tent near the house. My plan is to make an excuse that I will be sleeping in the tent then sneek the charcoal at night. By the way, briquette (the one that jung hyun used in killing himself) is not available here in the place I live, so I will be using a cheap bamboo charcoal. I also plan on making it an accident but I think my parents will doubt. Is one sentence of suicide note enough? Also how can I successfully used this method without failing?

Reactions: Setepai, Terminally drunk, Darkdreamer001 and 1 other person
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Hi, first of all sorry for bad english. But which one do you think is more painless? I wasn't successful at hanging myself so i feel like giving up. I lived in my parents here in countryside. I am 27 years old and don't want to live more than 30. We have a big space for at least 800 sqm to build the tent near the house. My plan is to make an excuse that I will be sleeping in the tent then sneek the charcoal at night. By the way, briquette (the one that jung hyun used in killing himself) is not available here in the place I live, so I will be using a cheap bamboo charcoal. I also plan on making it an accident but I think my parents will doubt. Is one sentence of suicide note enough? Also how can I successfully used this method without failing?
Is their a certain kind of charcoal that works best for suicide?