• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Hello everyone. New user here. I have picked the inert gas method and am able to buy it online. I am in the US. Can someone please help me pick out a tank to buy? I do not want to mess this up for my own health and also because I dont wish to waste money. I need help selecting the specific gas. It seems like nitrogen is "easy" to buy.

The customer service person here^ really stressed that these are CALIBRATION compressed gases and not physical gasses. I dont know what that means.
They also have an argon tank

There is also JJS.

My questions are-
1- From the above two companies, which tank should I buy? Type and quantity. There are 10, 17, 34, 60, 100 L available usually.
2- any advice around flow meters would also help!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Please do a lot more reading/research before buying anything. (E.g., with the nitrogen "calibration gas", I believe you are only getting 17 Liters total uncompressed... which is not enough for the standard procedure). The questions you're asking have been answered many times and you please need to take the time to really read and understand the basics for yourself... THEN PLEASE, you can ask the more subtle questions specific to your situation.

My favorite overview (link down below... there is one ~typo where "hydrogen" is mentioned — but helium, nitrogen, or argon are the "inert" gases: hydrogen gas is explosive).

I also really recommend reading both the "Five Last Acts" book and the PPeH. These are both done by different professionals with the intention of getting it completely right. The instructions they give are almost identical... but it can be good to hear the same thing twice (to increase confidence). Both can be bought (and that's what I'd recommend, but there are also links to download them in the resources). I also threw-in a link to a video exactly the same as I made my bag.

The FLA book is the one that got me started (before I discovered SS & and the PPH) and it is really excellently written(inho).

Well, those 4 resources are the "best of the best" of what I've found and comprise ~everything I know... There is also the megathread, which you may find by searching.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/

Reactions: Justnotme, clueless2dayor2morro and pkmoney
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Please do a lot more reading/research before buying anything. (E.g., with the nitrogen "calibration gas", I believe you are only getting 17 Liters total uncompressed... which is not enough for the standard procedure). The questions you're asking have been answered many times and you please need to take the time to really read and understand the basics for yourself... THEN PLEASE, you can ask the more subtle questions specific to your situation.

My favorite overview (link down below... there is one ~typo where "hydrogen" is mentioned — but helium, nitrogen, or argon are the "inert" gases: hydrogen gas is explosive).

I also really recommend reading both the "Five Last Acts" book and the PPeH. These are both done by different professionals with the intention of getting it completely right. The instructions they give are almost identical... but it can be good to hear the same thing twice (to increase confidence). Both can be bought (and that's what I'd recommend, but there are also links to download them in the resources). I also threw-in a link to a video exactly the same as I made my bag.

The FLA book is the one that got me started (before I discovered SS & and the PPH) and it is really excellently written(inho).

Well, those 4 resources are the "best of the best" of what I've found and comprise ~everything I know... There is also the megathread, which you may find by searching.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-cylinder-regulator-general-refresher-summary.30657/

okay! Thank you! I guess I could not find info on what the difference is between calibration gas and physical gas. But I can read the stuff again and I have gone through the books and the thread, yes! Just wanted confirmation of the specific tanks available to me.