• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'm looking into:

Inert gas asphyxiation with helium or nitrogen and one of those masks that covers your nose and mouth. I would hook it up to the tank.

Firearm. I know what gun and ammo to use as well as where to shoot myself.

Potassium chloride injection. I know how to set it up so that I'll get more than enough potassium chloride to stop my heart.

Partial suspension hanging. Only fear is I've tried this many times before and couldn't lose consciousness, so I would need some kind of guide about where to put the knot and everything.

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
I'm looking into:

Inert gas asphyxiation with helium or nitrogen and one of those masks that covers your nose and mouth. I would hook it up to the tank.

Potassium chloride injection. I know how to set it up so that I'll get more than enough potassium chloride to stop my heart.

Partial suspension hanging. Only fear is I've tried this many times before and couldn't lose consciousness, so I would need some kind of guide about where to put the knot and everything.

Definetely nitrogen. Fuck helium.(It was useless for me)

Just make sure you do the nitrogen one right with regulators and ...etc

Reactions: Final Escape, Smilla, Tiburcio and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I would advise against the potassium chloride, because it is difficult to get right and you could do lasting damage to your arm.
If you are a hardballs kind of guy, do the gun thing, but please use a shotgun and take great care not to miss your brainstem, otherwise count your life a vegetable. The nitrogen thing is also nice if you are comfortable with an exit bag. I would recommend the nitrogen bag in an undisturbed place. Wrote with a guy on a German suicide website and he thrashed around so much that he woke up after 20 mins with a ripped bag and with no lasting damage. So take care to use a LOT of sleeping pills. I mean a lot.

Reactions: Comatose11
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
mask is not recomened by PPeH

Reactions: Couchking and Comatose11
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Potassium chloride seems to work really well

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I would advise against the potassium chloride, because it is difficult to get right and you could do lasting damage to your arm.
If you are a hardballs kind of guy, do the gun thing, but please use a shotgun and take great care not to miss your brainstem, otherwise count your life a vegetable. The nitrogen thing is also nice if you are comfortable with an exit bag. I would recommend the nitrogen bag in an undisturbed place. Wrote with a guy on a German suicide website and he thrashed around so much that he woke up after 20 mins with a ripped bag and with no lasting damage. So take care to use a LOT of sleeping pills. I mean a lot.

Unfortunately I cannot get a shotgun so it would have to be a muzzle loader. I'm considering maybe getting one on Monday because it seems like this exit bag method might be too complicated for someone as stupid as me.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Potassium chloride seems to work really well
it's definitely used in lethal injections and such, however I read negative info about it on the Lost all Hope website so my feelings are mixed.

Reactions: Couchking and Comatose11
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Unfortunately I cannot get a shotgun so it would have to be a muzzle loader. I'm considering maybe getting one on Monday because it seems like this exit bag method might be too complicated for someone as stupid as me.
Sorry, I have no info about the muzzle loader.
Maybe you can do some gun research online about which one is the best?
A pistol may be too weak. The gun one is a bit tricky

Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
it's definitely used in lethal injections and such, however I read negative info about it on the Lost all Hope website so my feelings are mixed.

I've never read anything about that method, but a medicine student used that method some years ago here where I live. It's the only one I know who tried this method, and it was successful.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I tried tonight with a belt pulled right round my neck wanted to see how long before I felt reaching unconscious stage takes a long time I really don't know how people have the strengths to hang the pressure in the head is fucking immense !!

Reactions: Comatose11 and azeton
S

samd

Jul 21, 2018
Am I missing something with sodium nitrite. It seems like an easier way. Just take some nausea meds. Drink the liquid and it's over.

C

Christoph

Jul 28, 2018
I grew up with an uncle that would bring me shooting often. I can say that if you use a .50 or .54 caliber black powder rifle using the most charge the rifle can handle (+p) that if you shot yourself, even in the chest- you will most definitely die.

Personally, its much too violent a method. The large caliber rifle will either create a softball sized or larger hole in your back and put hundreds of pounds of shock into your organs, or smash your head like a sledgehammer to a pumpkin.

B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
I'm looking into:

Inert gas would be the best way to go. https://archive.is/ZlOiR

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I grew up with an uncle that would bring me shooting often. I can say that if you use a .50 or .54 caliber black powder rifle using the most charge the rifle can handle (+p) that if you shot yourself, even in the chest- you will most definitely die.

Personally, its much too violent a method. The large caliber rifle will either create a softball sized or larger hole in your back and put hundreds of pounds of shock into your organs, or smash your head like a sledgehammer to a pumpkin.

Would you recommend it or do you think it's too violent?

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
One of the most interesting methods I read about was a guy that spent a lot of time in the basement. Turned out he was making a home-made guillotine which was operated by a timer. He switched on the timer, took some sleeping pills and the guillotine decapitated him.