Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
donnie darko is my life right now

IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
donnie darko is my life right now
Why? I watched that movie some time ago and I liked it but don't remember how all the pieces went togueter just some scenes and overall vibe.

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Why? I watched that movie some time ago and I liked it but don't remember how all the pieces went togueter just some scenes and overall vibe.
exactly why it is my life. donnie is some fucked up teen and my life is something i cant remember all the way and it's confusing

IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
for me it would be a mix between that donnie darko film mentioned before and fight club without the fighting

Reactions: callme and obafgkm
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Groundhog Day

• Love
Reactions: bubo, Celerity, rationaltake and 2 others
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Shutter Island

Reactions: dirtnap
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It is a Spanish series: "Los espabilados".
I think there is an English version: "Alive and Kicking", it was presented at the Berlinae.

What is it about? How some people have to grow up early to deal with their problems without ceasing to be children.
It is actually a story, I think that the series format does not benefit its pace and that it should have been a movie.

I also think it should be stamped "Sanctioned Suicide Approved", because it's total SaSu.

//

És una série española: "Los espabilados".
Crec que existeix la versió en anglés: "Alive and Kicking", es va presentar a la Berlinae.

De que va? De com unes persones han de créixer abans d'hora per fer front als seus problemes sense deixar de ser uns nens.
En realitat és un conte, crec que el format de série no beneficia el seu ritme i que hauría d'haver estat una película.

També crec que hauría de portar el segell "Sanctioned Suicided Approved", perquè és SaSu total.

106828.jpg

alive-and-kicking_082874.png

• Hugs
Reactions: Gossamer and Huntfish34
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
Shawshank redemption

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm, Teddybear and Huntfish34
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If I were happier, Stranger than Fiction, a classic.

As it is, The Joker, I guess. I feel like an edge lord saying that, but something about his pathetic early life speaks to me. He represents the angry downtrodden who have nowhere to go but down.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The shining and exorcism. It's that time of the month.😭

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
"12 Angry Men" and "Armageddon".

Reactions: Teddybear
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
As it is, The Joker, I guess. I feel like an edge lord saying that, but something about his pathetic early life speaks to me. He represents the angry downtrodden who have nowhere to go but down.
What does it matter If someone thinks your statement is a bit ostentatious, if it is truly how you think or feel, then stand firm.

I think that the particular version of the Joker story as told resonated with a lot of people when first released and probably still resonates with a lot of people (for many reasons), but not many people are willing to admit (to themselves or anyone else) that aspects of that film mirror their own lives.

Reactions: Celerity