• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feliksy magaliNé

feliksy magaliNé

bride in dream
Mar 27, 2023
been planning to ctb some time, i'm going to do so tonight
only problem is i don't know which method to use
there are knives available in the house as well as prescriptions (benadryl and aripiprazole), plus there is a cliff a few km away from me since i live in the mountains
knives hurt and take a long time to be lethal,
prescriptions are unreliable in the same way as knives
i'll have to commute for the cliff which is dangerous since i'll be going there at nighttime, plus there is a chance i might not die since there is a forest below the cliff
which one do you think would be the most effective?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
To answer your question, this cliff is the best option of the three:
In general, jumping from a high place is a good option.

Forget about the knife and the drugs you mentioned.
The chance of success is very small.
It's not worth the risk.

But why do you have to today? I think it's best to keep everything under control. You're acting a bit impulsive at the moment.

If you decide to cancel your current plan, you can start from here:

Reactions: sugarh1gh
feliksy magaliNé

feliksy magaliNé

bride in dream
Mar 27, 2023
thanks for the advice, the cliff is fairly far away from the ground so i don't think i will have a problem with that method
as for why it has to be today, i'm really tired of life and the more i keep prolonging it the more tired i will get
i don't want to have to deal with that anymore
i have lurked here a few times and have read pph, heard about sn etc. but none of those are available to me at the moment
i can't go out and buy things on my own yet so this is the method i decided would be best for me

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
thanks for the advice, the cliff is fairly far away from the ground so i don't think i will have a problem with that method
as for why it has to be today, i'm really tired of life and the more i keep prolonging it the more tired i will get
i don't want to have to deal with that anymore
i have lurked here a few times and have read pph, heard about sn etc. but none of those are available to me at the moment
i can't go out and buy things on my own yet so this is the method i decided would be best for me
I understand.
Of course, I don't encourage anything.
The decision is 100% yours ;).
Just remember that acting impulsively in such matters is not good.
Think about everything calmly so that you don't regret anything later.

If you decide to jump off a cliff, good luck.
Just make sure it's high enough.

feliksy magaliNé

feliksy magaliNé

bride in dream
Mar 27, 2023
thank you again, i've decided i will plan everything out first to minimize concern when i ctb
thanks for wishing me well :))

Reactions: Agon321
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Afraid it's something you gotta decide for yourself. I personally think that crb is something worth putting a lot of effort into to ensure it's what you want, so don't pick a method simply for being the easiest to acquire. If we are forced to live we may as well use it to ensure a more comfortable death

• Love
Reactions: feliksy magaliNé
feliksy magaliNé

feliksy magaliNé

bride in dream
Mar 27, 2023
thank you as well… i am not sure which method i am going to pick just yet
i'll have to think about it more ^_^

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
thank you as well… i am not sure which method i am going to pick just yet
i'll have to think about it more ^_^
It seems like it was a strong impulse that gave you yesterday, of course there are methods but if your body doesn't let you move to buy what you need, you look for the quickest ways, like jumping from above. I jumped from the 7th floor and landed on my feet, I lost my right leg, my advice is that you don't do that, the higher the better, avoid falling into trees, water or grass, if it can be hard stone, cement, etc. I guarantee that it will happen. You will get it, but as my partner says, I don't encourage you to do it, you are the one who chooses.

You have our support