DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
Who do you feel contributes the most to SS? I nominate @Jean4 hereby. The reason: she reminds me of my mom. She is very kind. Drop your own suggestions below.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Pen>Sword, Nøb0dy and 24 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Who do you feel contributes the most to SS? I nominate @Jean4 hereby. The reason: she reminds me of my mom. She is very kind. Drop your own suggestions below.
Wow!!! I never had to say thank you for a nomination... but thank you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, LionsTigersAndBears, Nøb0dy and 25 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I also say @Jean4 she is always checking in on me and is nice :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Nøb0dy, x~Sophia~x and 13 others
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
@Dripping is very kind and courteous.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w and 8 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Sensei, who is kind and compassionate, and always asks me the right questions and says the best things.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w, deadgirlahsatan and 14 others
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Jean4, BPD_LE, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, and everyone else I see around a lot

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w, ssaaahmo and 10 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sensei, who is kind and compassionate, and always asks me the right questions and says the best things.

Thank you. I'm honestly touched. :heart: There are many members who are worthy of praise, not least LegaliseIt!, but I think we all know who the Queen and King of this forum are. The King is no longer with us, but I hope our Queen, Jean4, won't leave us just yet.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w and 11 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I also say @Jean4 she is always checking in on me and is nice :)
awwww. Mucho Thanko Squido!
Jean4, BPD_LE, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, and everyone else I see around a lot
Lots of love Azzy!
Thank you. I'm honestly touched. :heart: There are many members who are worthy of praise, not least LegaliseIt!, but I think we all know who the Queen and King of this forum are. The King is no longer with us, but I hope our Queen, Jean4, won't leave us just yet.
Lordy. No pressure now right? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Nøb0dy, x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w and 10 others
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
@mods

However you manage it, this forum is free of do-gooders, stupid people and trolls.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, lobster salad, Pen>Sword and 28 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
@blanketyblk She's gone missing, but she got me through some tough times. I'm hoping she left to live her life.

I don't really talk to anyone else on here, but I admire a lot of you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w and 17 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
@noctiva for sure! She has become a good friend of mine. She is an amazing person :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w, almost_dead and 13 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I want to shout out @Underscore @SinisterKid @6ixxy @Azzy69 @justwhy? @Circles @Brick In The Wall @puppy9 and just say thank you xx

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w, almost_dead and 16 others
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
I want to shout out @Underscore @SinisterKid @6ixxy @Azzy69 @justwhy? @Circles @Brick In The Wall and just say thank you xx
What a heartwarming gift, thank you for being here :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Deafsn0w, almost_dead and 9 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Great thread to post at Christmas.
My thoughts go out to @BPD_LE who has been truly supportive.
:smiling:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, almost_dead, deadgirlahsatan and 9 others
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I want to shout out @Underscore @SinisterKid @6ixxy @Azzy69 @justwhy? @Circles @Brick In The Wall @puppy9 and just say thank you xx
aw thank you sweatheart :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, almost_dead, deadgirlahsatan and 9 others
T

The nerd

Student
Dec 21, 2019
@Hunter100 kept me alive when I didn't want to be. (Still don't) so them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Deafsn0w, almost_dead and 10 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
@Stan and @SoupSnakes, 2 people who had a positive impact on my life in the very short space of time I knew them. RIP you two, forever in our hearts.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Deafsn0w, almost_dead and 13 others
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I truly love almost everyone in their own way because we are all here for a reason and everyone who is here had been essential, contributed, and made an impact somehow in this forum. I love to listen and keep track of everyone on here by their username, so for me, my shout out is to everyone really. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, LADY007, Someone123 and 22 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
The person reading this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, Luna77, lobster salad and 58 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I have to nominate everyone on SS. It's a tough road we are on. We have more bumps and obstacles to face than normal people. I know how much the holidays add on to the year long stress we are already putting up with, myself as well.

It would be wrong for me to really nominate any single person on this board. I really appreciate those of you who like my shitty posts, who message me to check up on me, and who leave messages on my wall.

The ones I feel who should really be nominated, are the ones who have already passed on... Stan, LadyLethal, Smilla, and all the others... I hope you have found your peace and you have met each other on the other side.

Love to you all...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Manaaja, Someone123 and 41 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm fond of so many people here. Everyone here is like a piece of the most complex puzzle there is. When a piece of that puzzle goes missing or is lost I feel sad and less complete.

I won't single anyone out in particular here but they already know who they are. Mad love and respect to this forum and all of its members!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, LADY007, lobster salad and 23 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I'm not a big talker on this forum, I try and go unnoticed BUT none of you go un noticed by me, each and everyone on here who takes the time to reply to a thread whether it's via a support network, whether it's through having a laugh, bantering, even the bickering when trolls invade, everyone at this point deserves recognition. So can 98% of the forum be named for this reason alone?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, purplesmoothie, Deafsn0w and 30 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you Queen Of Meme. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w, almost_dead, ssaaahmo and 7 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
You're a sweetie, thank you so much ❤❤❤
sends you bundles of cozy hugs <333

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Nunyabinniss, Deafsn0w and 13 others
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
@Hunter100 kept me alive when I didn't want to be. (Still don't) so them.
And I will continue to do so while I still can. :sunglasses:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, almost_dead, ssaaahmo and 6 others
Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
I haven't been here for too long, and I truly appriciate each and everyone on SS. The community is so supportive, and not one message that I've written goes by without any reaction or reply. It truly means the world to me, because I'm so used to being ignored and that my voice isn't heard. I try to contribute to the forum as well as far as my energy level goes.

But if I have to mention one person here it has to be @pilotmetal00 . I know this may come to a surprise to you, but you have been such a good conversation partner in the chatroom. I really appriciate that. There's also so many others in the chatroom that has a special place in my heart. You guys are just always there if I'm in need. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
@realjunes who is just an all round superstar and despite both our problems manages to induce actual laugh-out-loud guffaws with his fabulous sense of humour. He is also extraordinarily kind and compassionate with lots of virtual hugs when needed.

Also my buddy @mediocre for all the non-judgemental support, listening to my woes and dramas and more virtual hugs.
This community in general has been a lifeline and I just wish people in real life were half as kind and supportive as everyone on here :hug: :heart:
Thanks to @SinisterKid and the other mods for all their hard work and keeping the forum as troll-free as possible!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Deafsn0w, almost_dead and 7 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
@realjunes who is just an all round superstar and despite both our problems manages to induce actual laugh-out-loud guffaws with his fabulous sense of humour. He is also extraordinarily kind and compassionate with lots of virtual hugs when needed.

Also my buddy @mediocre for all the non-judgemental support, listening to my woes and dramas and more virtual hugs.
This community in general has been a lifeline and I just wish people in real life were half as kind and supportive as everyone on here :hug: :heart:
Thanks to @SinisterKid and the other mods for all their hard work and keeping the forum as troll-free as possible!
You've given me the warm fuzzies :happy: :hug:
in turn I'd like to nominate @Morphosis and @Rallyon you 2 are just strong and amazing and have been so kind to me :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
We all contribute to SS and this community... We are what makes it a safe haven in a sense. My love and support goes out to all of you. While it is unfortunate we've met under these circumstances, I'm still glad I was able to meet you all and that we've been able to provide warmth to one another. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, Nitup, Bigpink and 25 others