• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justiceleague987

Mar 10, 2021
Qual é o método mais fácil deles?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It depends on the person.
As for me, I think it's SN or N but it's hard to get them.
The "easiest" and cheapest without having to buy anything, seems to be partial.

Reactions: thewindblowseast and Pen>Sword
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It depends on the person.
As for me, I think it's SN or N but it's hard to get them.
The "easiest" and cheapest without having to buy anything, seems to be partial.
The easiest that works consistently is full or jumping from a tall building or bridge. Partial fails more often than not because you can stand up at any time, even whilst unconscious.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The easiest that works consistently is full or jumping from a tall building or bridge. Partial fails more often than not because you can stand up at any time, even whilst unconscious.
True! Full and jumping are more effective although not easier for me.
I've failed 3 times at partial but I just don't have the guts to use the other methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword
L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
I think it's whatever you believe the easiest is for YOU. Yes jumping over a high place doesn't require preparation but I'm sure SI kicks it when you are on the ledge. Hanging usually requires some practice. A gun can be quick but cannot. Have to overcome SI in whatever method you chose.

• Love
Reactions: TessB
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Qual é o método mais fácil deles?
It totally depends on you! What your fears are, what your pain threshold is etc. Like I have a fear of overdosing on medicine due to a bad stomach pump experience.. so I can't do SN or a chemical ctb. But jumping, crashing, cutting I don't feel bad about. I like the drama of those methods too.. rather than waiting quietly for chemicals to kill me.
Only you know what's easiest for you.
I think it's whatever you believe the easiest is for YOU. Yes jumping over a high place doesn't require preparation but I'm sure SI kicks it when you are on the ledge. Hanging usually requires some practice. A gun can be quick but cannot. Have to overcome SI in whatever method you chose.
I think we replied the same thing at the same time :haha:

• Love
Reactions: lostmyself
R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
I think it's the easiest for you, I've decided on jumping!

L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
It totally depends on you! What your fears are, what your pain threshold is etc. Like I have a fear of overdosing on medicine due to a bad stomach pump experience.. so I can't do SN or a chemical ctb. But jumping, crashing, cutting I don't feel bad about. I like the drama of those methods too.. rather than waiting quietly for chemicals to kill me.
Only you know what's easiest for you.

I think we replied the same thing at the same time :haha:
Great minds think alike. Haha

• Love
Reactions: TessB
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Depends on your preference but there are some easy methods but are really painful.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Nembutal injection at a euthanasia clinic. It's every suicidal person's wet dream.

Money wise: Hanging.

Speed wise: Jumping.

Peaceful wise: Exit bag.

Full proof wise: Gun. IF DONE CORRECTLY.

Last edited:
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Nembutal injection at a euthanasia clinic. It's every suicidal person's wet dream.

Money wise: Hanging.

Speed wise: Jumping.

Peaceful wise: Exit bag.

Full proof wise: Gun. IF DONE CORRECTLY.
Don't forget inert gas asphyxiation.