Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I can be clingy so physical intimacy gives me a better high I think, even if drugs physically feel better than orgasm.
I'm the opposite; I can do without others to an amazing degree. Not humble bragging by any stretch; it's just how I learned to cope. It's pathological, but asking me to be otherwise is like asking someone with cancer to simply not have cancer. 😔

I remember craving intimacy, but not so much anymore; as if even my deepest longings have accepted my inevitable impending oblivion.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, OrcWitch and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm the opposite; I can do without others to an amazing degree. Not humble bragging; just how I learned to cope. 😔

I remember craving intimacy, but not so much anymore; as if even my deepest longings have accepted my inevitable impending oblivion.
This is exactly what I am trying to achieve at the moment. This helps motivate me, thanks bro.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shadowplay
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure how I ended here. Is what it is, I guess.
I already have a solid plan for getting to where you are. Just good to get confirmation that it's possible. Many older men are at that point, I'm attempting to accelerate the process.

Reactions: LonelyBrazilian and Shadowplay
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'm the opposite; I can do without others to an amazing degree. Not humble bragging by any stretch; it's just how I learned to cope. It's pathological, but asking me to be otherwise is like asking someone with cancer to simply not have cancer. 😔

This is exactly what I am trying to achieve at the moment. This helps motivate me, thanks bro.

I feel like I'm just stuck in the middle of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I do not have any purpose in life beyond securing love and belonging. Securing it is the sole reason for my continued existing.

We're all different and life bends us in different ways. It did not come across like a humble brag. Eliminating that need sounds more pleasant than constantly pining over it.

Reactions: Shadowplay