olvalgon

olvalgon

Mar 1, 2021
I would have to say drugs. For me, pretty much any drug is better than sex. Though the pleasures are different, I think the that drugs offer a longer pleasure (weed a few hours, coke 30 minutes, heroin a few hours) and are way easier to get.

An orgasm can be incredible but it's so short lived and many factors like being upset, angry, or depressed can make you less interested in sex.

Also drugs can relive depression (short term definitely not a good idea long term) but sex can't really do that IMHO.

There's a reason why drug addiction has destroyed the lives of people whether rich/poor, black/white, young/old. Can you honestly point to someone who has had their life totally ruined by sex (besides pregnancies and STD's)?

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, stygal and AtMostOkay
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I think sex addiction to the person that has it can feel like a 'ruin of their lives'. Constant unemotional sex with randos can become a sort of hell. There is SAA (sex addicts anoynoumous) I knew someone in it once.

I enjoy nothing. Literally nothing. Drugs would make me feel worse.

Reactions: AtMostOkay and again_noidea
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Drugs is easier

Reactions: Fragile, AtMostOkay, Lmd and 1 other person
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Idk why I clicked this post since I'm a virgin who's never even taken a sip of alcohol lol

But sex can ruin people's lives as Alwaysbadtime said. A pregnancy or STD can be a life-ruining, depression causing thing. Certain STDs cause permanent disability and illness too.

The worst part is that you can have a difficult pregnancy/get an STD without sleeping around or anything. I think the love factor can make it more impactful than having a run-in with drugs for certain people. Some people are hurt more by a broken heart than they are by the low after a good high.

Reactions: Shadowplay, Journeytoletgo and AtMostOkay
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
Sex while high can be awesome.

As for which is more pleasurable… with sex wouldn't it depend on your partner, and with drugs wouldn't it depend on the drug?

That said, i don't have much experience with recreational drugs so i can't really say if they're better than sex- i'm in Canada where marijuana is legal, and i use it for its pain killing properies (cbd) more than the thc it has…

I'm lucky to currently have a boyfriend who i trust implicitly- and after having been raped in my past more than once, this trust is key-

So sex can be terrifyingly awful, as can a bad trip… and it can take you to the height of ecstasy, as i have heard that good drugs can do.

It's all subjective…

Reactions: AtMostOkay
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Your profile picture in a way is the oddest I have seen on here. So happy.

Reactions: W’ren
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Tough call. Sex is a coping mechanism for me, albeit unhealthy….but I do miss cocaine.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay and TriggerHappy
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
Sex does not equal sex. It always depends on your emotional connection to your sexual partner. Equally, is the drug experience very much influenced by your mental state. Seeing these things without context leads to unreal judgement.

Reactions: art
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Sex while high can be awesome....
Abso fuckn lutely. Completely.
Then comes the harsh reality of:: (i have many versions of the following conversation)
what the fuck have we done?
♤ are you ok with what's just happened? am I?
◇ do we want to go again, or leave this as a life-long memory? huh? ...how do u know my boyfriend?
♧ please, don't write me poetry (you're still high) but can I get your dealers number?
♡ and, erm... can I maybe get my rosary back, its around your cock..
○ you can keep the arabstrap. its kinda sentimental, but I had awesome fun (im also skyhigh) I want your undies...mine are a mess. (fetish junkie)
□ just write your name/ number on my wrist, i gotta go, I'm feeling vunerable & I gotta show my face at the agency :: I might be in love with you, but maybe I should wait till the shame of comedown before I call again, ok?
☆ fuck, found anothr gram, its Monday. let's stay, call in sick and we'll book out@5.
⊙ or should I call the dealer and we stay till tomorrow?

Don't you judge me, you've been exactly there also, bitches! XXM

• Love
Reactions: W’ren, stygal, TooLate2582 and 1 other person
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Yes. Drugs. Sex. What was the question?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: art, newave3 and TriggerHappy
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Abso fuckn lutely. Completely.
Then comes the harsh reality of:: (i have many versions of the following conversation)
what the fuck have we done?
♤ are you ok with what's just happened? am I?
◇ do we want to go again, or leave this as a life-long memory? huh? ...how do u know my boyfriend?
♧ please, don't write me poetry (you're still high) but can I get your dealers number?
○ you can keep the arabstrap. its kinda sentimental, but I had awesome fun (im also skyhigh) I want your undies...mine are a mess. (fetish junkie)
□ just write your name/ number on my wrist, i gotta go, I'm feeling vunerable & I gotta show my face at the agency :: I might be in love with you, but maybe I should wait till the shame of comedown before I call again, ok?
☆ fuck, found anothr gram, its Monday. let's stay, call in sick and we'll book out@5.
⊙ or should I call the dealer and we stay till tomorrow?

Don't you judge me, you've been exactly there also, bitches! XXM
Geeze, you sound like me.

also, sex + BPD is like fire and gasoline.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs and TriggerHappy
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Since I don't take drugs (atm anyway) and they usually lead to longterm health consequences/addiction/need for higher dosages -
I'd go with an orgasm by masturbation -
it's the safest &healthiest thing -
no pregnancy/std/weird feelings/need for attraction.

Also (unrelated) - had to lol about:

• Hugs
Reactions: TriggerHappy
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I never used drug and never had sex either so I don't know what you're talk about...

• Wow
Reactions: Shadowplay, death137, Circles and 2 others
rosie93

rosie93

Student
Aug 28, 2021
Yep, pleasuring myself is the best. I've never been in a relationship but I had a few one night stands in my life and it was so disappointing. I'm going to put the blame on men I used to know. I did everything I could so they could enjoy themselves and they couldn't even give me an orgasm. Is it really so hard to find men who know what to do and who care if the woman is enjoying herself? I heard that people who have bordeline often attractnarcissts so maybe that's my problem... I will never know.

I used to drink alcohol. It gave me so much confidence and I used to think life is great. Not anymore.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Solar1703, TriggerHappy and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Since I don't take drugs (atm anyway) and they usually lead to longterm health consequences/addiction/need for higher dosages -
I'd go with an orgasm by masturbation -
it's the safest &healthiest thing -
no pregnancy/std/weird feelings/need for attraction.
Yep, pleasuring myself is the best. I've never been in a relationship but I had a few one night stands in my life and it was so disappointing.

If done right, sex & masturbation ARE drugs. Masturbation is heavily underrated. Men who've never edged themselves longer than 2 hours don't know what masturbation is.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Certain drugs are scientifically proven to release far more dopamine than sex. Pairing the two together is where the real fun is.

• Love
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Can you honestly point to someone who has had their life totally ruined by sex (besides pregnancies and STD's)?
Yes. Sex addiction can totally ruin your life.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I can be clingy so physical intimacy gives me a better high I think, even if drugs physically feel better than orgasm.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I think they both give me glimpses of oblivion, but I need the real thing.

• Hugs
existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
Ayahausca gave me an orgasm & the experience as a whole lasted for 8 hours.

Reactions: OrcWitch
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Sex is far more pleasurable than any drug that i ever tried and i tried many. Nothing can match a good long nice love making

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Haven't had sex before but I imagine it's better than drugs since I've had some weaker ones a few times and did not enjoy the experiences so I don't feel like I'd enjoy harder drugs either.

Reactions: grungeCat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Haven't had sex before but I imagine it's better than drugs since I've had some weaker ones a few times and did not enjoy the experiences so I don't feel like I'd enjoy harder drugs either.
Dont get me wrong. Hard drugs are so much fun my man but whoever tells you they are more fun than sex then they never had good sex in their lives

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Ego Sum Medusa

Ego Sum Medusa

I am the Crone.
Sep 28, 2021
The only drug I get to take as-needed is Klonopin and I don't get a high from that so sex, definitely sex. Well... unless I'm having an anxiety attack... then drugs. Sort of depends on the day, I suppose.

art

art

Nov 12, 2021
Sex with the one you love.

• Love
Reactions: Ego Sum Medusa and iriia