• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Currently all I have is a shotgun and I'm gonna take seroquel and metoprolol before I shoot myself

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure a shotgun is best for suicide, since it will do most damage to the brain.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
The one that works I suppose, but OP please think about what you are doing have seen a few posts and worried about you.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I second Gromit here. 1) quietapine is powerful and I wouldnt want you to handle a weapon while using it and 2) it's your boyfriend's shotgun. This is beyond cruel.

Reactions: Lastsauce
Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
I second Gromit here. 1) quietapine is powerful and I wouldnt want you to handle a weapon while using it and 2) it's your boyfriend's shotgun. This is beyond cruel.
Shit

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Possibly strong meds and an unfamiliar weapon could only get your face shot off or something similarly gnarly.

Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
Possibly strong meds and an unfamiliar weapon could only get your face shot off or something similarly gnarly.
Damn maybe ill just shoot myself or just take the pills sounds awful and shit don't wanna miss either

A

Ae54rge

Dec 6, 2020
A shotgun would suffice alone, the nerves would only increase your chance of it not being quick and clean, pills won't help this.

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Damn maybe ill just shoot myself or just take the pills sounds awful and shit don't wanna miss either
If your suicidality is impulsive you might want to get that gun out of easy reach.
Just an opinion.

Reactions: Ae54rge
M

malti276

bye
Nov 15, 2020
Have you looked in the resources?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Any gun will work as long as it's not a pellet or BB gun. Or Paintball gun. Or gun that uses rubber bullets. Shotgun will leave a nice messy cleanup for whoever finds you. Keep in mind if you have family, they may have to identify you in person so they end up seeing the trauma a shotgun can do to your body.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB