• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Which future world is more likely, a world that is completely controlled by fascistic governments or a world where humanity has completely destroyed itself with nuclear weapons or in some other way?

Why does it have to be a fascist government? Is a world where we've fucked ourselves up considerably possible? Yes. And it remains very possible as long as things like religion have not been taken care of. But I've said this before, I'm not necessarily against the concept of a one world government. Who says it has to be fascist? Too much government is more likely than total destruction, but I suspect that the many worlds of the asteroid belt will foster independence…

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
What if it's a world controlled by fascistic governments that are destroying each other with nuclear weapons? E.g. MAD with Trump's America vs Putin's Russia.