nottinghams

nottinghams

Official Written Apology for Being a Buzzkill
Apr 15, 2024
(I have found I really do not know how to use this forum. if this question is hard to understand or 'too direct' please let me know or pm)

when it comes to opioids as methods the only unreliability i have found is if you're getting something 'whole' or not.

in fact F pure is very hard to find right now and that leaves 'zenes and heroin.

mostly when you buy heroin you are getting heroin, when you buy F you get a cut up mess. perhaps 4 me with no tolerance heroin is still strong enough and the safer bet. actually sometimes heroin is laced with more fentanyl than fentanyl (if ykyk) so then its actually stronger anyway.

nitazenes are often stronger than fentanyl and are more likely to be 'whole' than fentanyl. but they still can be. heroin is heroin and is not likely to be cut down in terms of potency.

in this context of ctb what would you consider to be better? or are they both good choices, and I am overreacting. :heart:feel free to pm me. :heart:

Reactions: WhatMightHaveBeen
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I'd like to hear an answer to this too. I've never taken F or H, so I'd have no tolerance for them at all. I also wouldn't know the first idea about where to get them.

Sorry, I know this isn't helpful.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
bumpity bump bump

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've always heard heroin is cut, too, sometimes with nasty, nasty stuff that you wouldn't want even if you were trying to ctb with it. All anecdotal info from tv news shows. But, idk. I've never done any of it.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
bumpy bumpty