L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
In the movie Soylent Green, voluntary euthanasia is perfectly legal and on demand. What you do is you walk into one of the centers. They then ask your favorite color and music. You are then taken to a room which turns whatever color you pick. It has a bed in the middle and a screen in front. Then they have you lie down give you something to drink which I assume is a painless poison. You then spend the last 20 minutes of your life watching beautiful images of nature while listening to whatever type of music you like. What would your choices be? Red was my favorite color as a kid. But I think it would be too intense. I'll go with what one of my sisters said Light Blue. I'd listen maybe to Beethoven and Bach.

Last edited:
Reactions: rih
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
My favorite color is periwinkle, I love all shades of it. I'd probably listen to Boats and Birds by Gregory & the Hawk, it's my partner's favorite song.

• Love
Reactions: Tac0Johnz and Lycan
rih

rih

Aug 23, 2024
I loved Soylent Green, such an interesting film.

I'd go with maybe a Royal blue probably; classical music like in Sol's scene would be perfect.

Reactions: Tac0Johnz and Lycan
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
I'd say any shade of pink, and I'd listen to pop music from the 2000s probably anything from Nelly Furtado, sometimes I feel like I should've been in my 20s in 2006 instead of now lol

Reactions: Lycan and wayn
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
My favorite color is green, so I'd be happy with whatever nature shit they show me. For music, maybe some of the acoustic guitar songs in Robert Spurling's Catalyst?

Reactions: Lycan and wayn
wayn

wayn

orange cats are so cute
Oct 3, 2024
I think dark purple, and the music would depend on my current mood.

Reactions: Lycan
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
My favorite color is green, so I'd be happy with whatever nature shit they show me. For music, maybe some of the acoustic guitar songs in Robert Spurling's Catalyst?
Well it would be many different colors on the screen because they show horses in a field, The Sea, A sunset at shore etc. But you need to pick a color to light up the room.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Well it would be many different colors on the screen because they show horses in a field, The Sea, A sunset at shore etc. But you need to pick a color to light up the room.
Ah, I see. I've never seen the film, so I was kinda going off of what you described.

Still, green lighting is cool I guess lol

Reactions: Lycan
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Blue and a song from We Must Become The Pitiless Censors of Ourselves by John Maus, my favourite album, whose cover is my profile picture.