• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I was facing some issues before a while when I used chrome(in incognito mode) to open this site..
when I try to open other tabs, it would show like ' our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network, (and ask me to do a puzzle and verify) and this verification would stop as soon as those requests stop' . I used to face a lot of problems opening other tabs. I have posted a thread on this issue before, was suggested to use duckduckgo.. so, I started using duckduckgo to access this forum .

Recently, again it is showing the same way each time I try to open a new tab, which means my ISP knows that I am visiting this site though I am using duckduckgo. I am not using VPN.
I have no knowledge about this stuff actually. Anyone facing the same issue? How to fix this?

p.s: I use dudkduckgo on chrome, not the DDG app if that's the issue.

Reactions: Circles
Just4ride

Just4ride

May 13, 2019
Have you tried brave browser?
Also Firefox focus is very good
And privace focused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Donewith_
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You should use a VPN if your ISP is that controlling...

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Have you tried brave browser?
Also Firefox focus is very good
And privace focused.

No, is 'brave' safe and secure one? haven't tried firefox too

Q

quiet35

Apr 22, 2019
It seems like you have a virus on your computer, or your ISP gives you dynamic IP or uses NAT. Maybe you also have a malicious add-on in Chrome, you can check what add-ons you have installed by typing
chrome://extensions
in Chrome address string. You can post the list of extensions here, I'll check if any of them look suspicious.

Then I suggest you to find a bootable(!) antivirus image, install it on a USB flash and check your computer with it. A lot of antivirus developers offer those images. A good list is here. I cannot recommend you a particular product because the forum rules prohibit ad. The check might take many hours. All the images should be free.

If no malicious soft is found on your computer, you might ask your ISP if they assign you a dynamic IP or you are under ISP's NAT.
If that is the case, you may ask them if they can offer you a static IP. If the service is available, it might cost some money. If not or you don't want to pay extra, you can use VPN. Opera browser has built-in free VPN service.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I use Private Browsing on FireFox. I haven't had any problems when accessing this site.