• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Best benzo to overcome SI and control anxiety before taking the N? (Not want to feel heavly sleepy)

• Total voters
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
This is a super low dose for diazepam. It's not a "potent" benzo like alprazolam or clonazepam. A typical dose for anxiety is 2-10mg two or three times a day:

You might find the benzodiazepine equivalence table useful for comparing the effects of different benzos. They are all given as equivalents to a standard dose of 10mg diazepam:

Thank you for your inputs.
So, I will test diazepam again with 10 mg, 2 times a day, lets see how it works.
I was looking for the euphoric effect and/ or the "at peace vibe" that some members related here with the use of alprazolam. lets see if with this increased dose i can feel that with diazepam.

Reactions: sanitystruggle
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Interesting, this feeling you described "feeling very at peace" also is good to overcome SI.
Did you also felt this "at peace" vibe using diazepam or only with alprazolam?

For me it wasn't good because I feel so at peace that I don't even care to die and just lay down and get cozy :')
I only had a few drops of Diazepam so I can't tell you, sorry. I had not a strong effect personally.

Reactions: final_countdown12
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
You're so lucky if you have N. Honestly I wouldn't need any benzos in such case but if you you're scared of SI kicking in in the last minute I suggest clonazepam or alprazolam. May I ask how you got N?

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Ok guys today i performed the third test with diazepam, this time i took 10 mg (2 pills) in the morning and then another 10 mg (2 pills) in the afternoon
Didnt feel anything different.

I suspect either the laboratory/brand sucks (picture bellow):

Or diazepam is not for me in terms of getting rid of SI and giving me some euphoric sensation so i feel brave enough to drink N.

should i 1) try another diferent brand/laboratory of diazepam or 2) should i increase to 20 mg 2x in the day or 3) should i just move forward and test with next benzo which is alprazolam?
What do you think guys, and @Cakeisalie @sanitystruggle ?

Last edited:
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Ok guys today i performed the third test with diazepam, this time i took 10 mg (2 pills) in the morning and then another 10 mg (2 pills) in the afternoon
Didnt feel anything different.

I suspect either the laboratory/brand sucks (picture bellow):
View attachment 139708

Or diazepam is not for me in terms of getting rid of SI and giving me some euphoric sensation so i feel brave enough to drink N.

should i 1) try another diferent brand/laboratory of diazepam or 2) should i increase to 20 mg 2x in the day or 3) should i just move forward and test with next benzo which is alprazolam?
What do you think guys, and @Cakeisalie @sanitystruggle ?
Quick Follow up :
Today i increased to 15 MG Diazepam (3 pills) in the morning. Now that medicine finally is hitting: i fell very slow, hard to proper racionalize quickly and not easy to walk in the stairs of the house here lol...overall fell calm but very very slow.

Dont know if this is the feeling i want to have i order to gain courage to drink N. I still prefer the euphoric/high sensation that makes you feel courage to do anything. Maybe ill have to move forward in the series of tests/simulation and try Alprazolam next to check if i get this more euphoric/giving courage desired effect.

Last edited: