• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am a little bit scared because I could get identified when I talk about my look. However there are not that many Germans on this forum.

Due to my obsession with Lil Peep I am more into fashion. Also to increase my chance with women. I don't care that much about brands. I also don't like brands which are extremely expensive only because of name recognition. For example Balenciaga, Supreme (disgusting) or Gucci.

My favorite brands currently are Nike and Vans. I like Adidas but not as much as Nike despite the fact I am German. Maybe even because I am a German.

Peep was a lot into Merecedes. I don't even have a car. And probably will never have the money for one. Mercedes is cool but also sort of overrated. Many German cars are outdated. On the other hand I would not like to support Musk. I hate driving. But I would either go for a Mercedes or Porsche I guess if I had the money.

In general I like what looks good and the brand name is not that important. I am probably not even able to differentiate between a watch that costs 500 or 5000 Euros. I find that difficult. My watch costed like 120 Euros and is like 8 years old and I am not planning to replace it. I don't give a fuck. It still looks good.

What about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Not your usual posts, i think.
Brands..
Let's see, for sports wear my best friend introduced me to Adidas. She loves the brand for one reason or another and i think it's starting to rub off of me.
For shoes, if i could have my pick, it would be Nike Jordan 13's and Nike Cortez. I'd have the black/white & white/black colorways and I don't want any others.
Watches..let's see, Casio & Mr Jones for day to day use, then i'd go with Jacob and Co if i wanted to go with the ballin' look.
Cars..
I can't say i have just one brand i'd like.. If i was forced to I'd say Mercedes for the useability and range of vehicles they offer.
If i had my pick of the dream garage though it would definitely include a Lamborghini, and late 2000's Ferraris, plus a bunch of body swapped cars(example: 90's Mercedes C-class but underneath is a 2015 C-class; or a 90's toyora SW20 body with a 2017 Camry engine), things like that. I'm pretty sure I wont go EV, it's a sustainability issue. I mean, I can't, in good conscience, purchase a vehicle whose battery leaves a bigger carbon footprint in just the manufacture of the battery than the lifespan of the car itself. That, and the fact that to replace the battery means spending the equivalent of a new car. Probably the only concession i'd make is hybrid, but not the plug in electric ones.
For everything else (business attire, etc) i'd keep it extremely lowkey. Same as you, for clothes i dont like brands that are "known" to be expensive (Gucci, Supreme, LV, etc).

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not really because they are designer but, because I like the quality/ comfort:

Sketchers or Nike trainers.

Karrimor for coats, jackets etc.

I do like Apple computers. They are good for graphic work.

Samsung has always been just fine for me for phones, TV's etc.

I don't drive but I think the Jaguar S- type has beautiful lines. I think it has a nice arse. Lol. Not so often the back is as well designed as the front. I'd never be able to afford one, even if I did drive but I can appreciate them from afar. šŸ˜†

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I never really cared about fashion and the the respective brands. Clothes have to be comfortable to wear that's it. Everything else has to be functional, yes quality plays a role but not the "name". In regards of cars I still think German cars are the best (BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche ... ) :-)

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i suffer from major depression with psychosis
Jan 22, 2024
hi! brands... i like japanese clothing brands. liz lisa, cecil mcbee, ingni, earth music&ecology, sorridere... there are still so much more unmentioned!

sick.faery

sick.faery

ā™”
Mar 18, 2021
noisy may, collusion, stradivarius, yesstyle, only, bershka, asos design, urban revivo, levi's

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
Furla. I have some good memories connected to this brand. I had my Furla bag with me when cool things happened in my life.