Sep 28, 2020
We won't be alone, we have each other?

• Hugs
Reactions: fatefulstillness, MeltedJello, Crazy4u and 3 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
As always, I will be enjoying the holidays in solitude. I'll be relaxing at home, curling up with a few books, opening gifts I got for myself and enjoying them; trying out some new vegan chocolates, and watching some video content that suits my fancy. For Christmas dinner, I'm planning on cooking cashew rosa sauce with whole wheat creste di gallo pasta and a side of steamed broccoli. If I can't find some good quality roma tomatoes or shallots, I'll try out another pasta sauce recipe like herbed mushroom cream sauce or red pepper mushroom cream sauce.

• Hugs
Reactions: fatefulstillness, MeltedJello and LittleBlackCat
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
i just randomly (it was part of a christmas music playlist) found an unhappy christmas song by Mabel called "Loneliest Time of Year" and somehow it touched me:

Sorry I'm not so merry
But I feel like this yearly
Christmas time isn't my vibe
Brings no joy into my life
Watch the snow as it's falling
And I don't feel a damn thing
Only darken the tree lights
Just another December night

Sleigh bells ringing
Still I feel sad
It'll have you thinking
Of all the things
That you don't have

But I know
If I'm feeling lonely
I can't be the only one
Drowning in my tears
So somebody show me
How am I supposed to have fun
At the loneliest time of year?

Can you even imagine
All the people that haven't
Got no presents, no mistletoe
Some are living without a home
Waking up in the morning
And there's nobody calling
All wrapped up in a winter coat
Still longing for someone to hold

Sleigh bells ringing
Still I feel sad
It'll have you thinking
Of all the things
That you don't have

But I know
If I'm feeling lonely
I can't be the only one
Drowning in my tears
So somebody show me

So it doesn't matter if I managed to get
All the things on my list
Something about the yuletide
Makes me lonely inside
Can't just be me feeling like this

If I'm feeling lonely
I can't be the only one
Drowning in my tears
So somebody show me
The loneliest time, the loneliest time of year

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and MeltedJello
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
As always, I will be enjoying the holidays in solitude. I'll be relaxing at home, curling up with a few books, opening gifts I got for myself and enjoying them; trying out some new vegan chocolates, and watching some video content that suits my fancy. For Christmas dinner, I'm planning on cooking cashew rosa sauce with whole wheat creste di gallo pasta and a side of steamed broccoli. If I can't find some good quality roma tomatoes or shallots, I'll try out another pasta sauce recipe like herbed mushroom cream sauce or red pepper mushroom cream sauce.
Your Christmas dinner sounds great.
Shout out to everyone else spending Christmas alone. It'll be my first one alone

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I will be alone. I may watch crappy movies and get popcorn or snacks. I hope my dog geta better by then. He doesn't seem so well

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
Just the usual. It'l just be another day I wish I was dead on.
Probably will get presents and be told I'm being ungrateful use I don't use them or care about them when I clearly said I didn't want anything in the first place.

Actually really dreading it tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and MeltedJello
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Everyone deserves a second chance or a third chance to be happy. Hope you will find it somehow. Big hug.
@Sherri, l wish everyone thought like that! Then maybe sites such as this one wouldn't be needed, But since they don't l glad this site is here for peep's like us to escape to!

fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
I'll be spending Christmas Eve alone, which I'm grateful for. I'll probably bake something and eat it all by myself, get some writing done and isolate myself in music. Anything that makes me feel calm and far from all the noise. After all, everyone will be too busy celebrating and they won't notice me.

I deeply dislike this time of the year, eventually something always snaps inside my head. December has a very ominous feeling attached to it. That's why I like to stay home, where I know it's safe and I can soothe myself.

I do have to see family the day after, though. I truly wish I could disappear before then, but I know I won't. I think about death a lot and seeing people so clueless about it fills me with painful estrangement, like I'm some sort of monster.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Your Christmas dinner sounds great.
Shout out to everyone else spending Christmas alone. It'll be my first one alone
Thank you, @LittleBlackCat. I hope you enjoy your first Christmas in solitude.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat
T

Teas

Nov 4, 2018
In my bedroom, alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
At home with my daughters and my partner.
I try not to be hiding in bed so much cause of them.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Most of us don't feel like celebrating or will be alone, but let's be children for 3 minutes again

l8tony

l8tony

Broken beyond repair 💀
Dec 17, 2021
Alone.... Hoping it might be the push I need to be successful in ending my suffering.

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
Inside the sarco device. It's at the top of my wishlist, hopefully I'll get it 😄
20211223 141114

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, lofticries, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
redd1993

redd1993

Dec 20, 2021
I will go see my family tomorrow for the holidays. We used to always go to the movie theater to watch something but because of covid they just closed all theaters once again so that will have to wait. My father is also probably sick with covid we're still waiting for a result so I might not see him until new years. I still need to wrap up presents, everything this year just feels strange, messy and last minutey (even more so then last year).

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Home eating and watching an assortment of movies. Better than being forced to go to a family gathering and forcing myself to smile until my mouth hurts.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
With family... unfortunately. I have still not found an affordable place to rent yet, so now I will be forced to celebrate another Christmas even though I do not believe in it, and have not done for a long time.

Fk_life

Fk_life

I hate reality.
Nov 16, 2021
Wake up. Play games. Work. Sleep..

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
on the pysch ward. could technically get day leave if i wanted to but it would be the first time home since admission and i do not have the energy to explain to the elderly members of my extended family the concept of being a mental health inpatient