• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
if you lived with your parents in the city, where would you ctb. cant do it at home bc of the parents, no wilderness around. you have a car but not much privacy. where would you go?

Reactions: demuic
Mer

Mer

Insert Witty Comment Here
Dec 2, 2020
if you lived with your parents in the city, where would you ctb. cant do it at home bc of the parents, no wilderness around. you have a car but not much privacy. where would you go?

Huh..? I live with my parents. I'm still going to do it in my own bedroom; the door has a lock.

Funny enough, I don't drive, so no car.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Has to be where you feel comfortable, it's a huge decision so you need to feel comfy and at peace. Have a couple of locations but will know which one soon

Reactions: user667
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
A hotel, but read eden2k experience apparently she/he made a lot of noise which alerted the people in the next room.

• Wow
Reactions: RedRed
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Hotel would be preferable for your situation, but doing it in your room is fine if you take the dose at night when everyone is going to sleep. I doubt they're paranoid enough to check every 4 hours or something, and if they are, then it's highly unlikely they'd even let you stay somewhere else where they can't check you anyways.

This is assuming you are using some discreet method that can't be detected, at least easily (I have heard some stories of unintentionally alerting nearby people when trying to hang themselves), and take in account that methods like SN have a recommended regimen attached that might raise some red flags if your parents are observant enough. So, maybe it is better to opt for total privacy.

Reactions: b&w and RedRed
drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
Do it in your bed at night. Grab your phone and talk to people. It's easier if you're somewhat comfy. I'm assuming SN because it's the most popular.
You have more than enough time to do it that way. I didn't check on my gf for 2 hours because I thought she was sleeping and that was enough for her to pass away in silence.

I don't know, I don't want to do it in my room because I don't want my mom to he traumatized finding my body.
No offense but people who say that won't do it. Why would you care about anything if you're dead? Your mother would be traumatized either way, no matter where you die.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
It's not that out of reach. A lot of people struggle with the guilt of leaving their parents on this forum, and not everyone feels or goes about suicide the same way. I don't think the same way, but people should go out the way they want, regardless of their reasons. It is their choice, after all.

SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
I don't have to know anything about you to know that your mother would be devastated if you did it. Finding the body makes no difference. A world without you is what hurts, not the memory of how they found you dead.
Respectfully, I can't fully agree with that.... Imo it's these details that can be important for those left behind and can make a difference. Lots of people hold their last memory of loved one as so cherished. I know people can't identify body in other deaths as they want the last memory to be them at their physical best, how they remember/perceive that to be.

Ctb is never (well very rarely, although someone posted something very powerful to me on this yesterday) seen as a 'good' death and those left behind spin all sorts by sound of it as way to comprehend what to them in incomprehensible. It's just my view that in being as thoughtful as possible to those we know will be devastated we at least consider how this part of that decision will impact them and can lessen the pain a little.

I totally get that some don't have options/funds in this consideration, are at wits end and I'm not judging anyone... it's just I do agree, maybe as I'm a mum of adults and would find it far worse if I was the one to find body in my home. I'd have to move house. I'm making sure I'm fully out of the area I live in as I wouldn't want them to even associate the geographical place they live in and love with this decision of mine.

It's strange as I know once I'm gone who cares, for once, what other people think, it doesn't actually matter. I'm just someone who thinks this can make a difference, however small. Love and kindness to all here :)

Last edited:
Estrela do Sol

Estrela do Sol

Dec 2, 2020
NA VERDADE, MUITOS AQUI TEM VONTADE NO SUICÍDIO, MAS NAO TEM CORAGEM SUFICIENTE. MUITOS AQUI SÓ ESTÃO AQUI PARA DESABAFAR E NAO SEREM JULGADOS.
EU JA TIVE CORAGEM E JA TENTEI DUAS VEZES.
MAS INFELIZMENTE FALHEI.
CREIO QUE NA PRÓXIMA NAO TERÁ ERRO!
BOA SORTE EM SEUS PROPÓSITOS.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
NA VERDADE, MUITOS AQUI TEM VONTADE NO SUICÍDIO, MAS NAO TEM CORAGEM SUFICIENTE. MUITOS AQUI SÓ ESTÃO AQUI PARA DESABAFAR E NAO SEREM JULGADOS.
EU JA TIVE CORAGEM E JA TENTEI DUAS VEZES.
MAS INFELIZMENTE FALHEI.
CREIO QUE NA PRÓXIMA NAO TERÁ ERRO!
BOA SORTE EM SEUS PROPÓSITOS.
A lot of people on here have tried and failed. I think it's wrong to say most are here to just vent. Everyone has a reason to be on here and feeling they can come here to be safe to be open to a family of strangers may be just what they need. I am here to ctb having multiple attempts over the years and 2 in last week

S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
Any area where your attempt cannot be interrupted. And abandoned locations/wilderness should be easy to find if you own a car.

A

akuyya

Permanent solution to a permanent problem.
Dec 3, 2020
I'd like to do it in a forest, but i am scared of most animals and i hate the cold. Other than that, maybe some Airbnb far away from the cities, near some beach or something, and just have me and music and a lot of alcohol to go with it + other drugs.

0utsider

0utsider

Dec 9, 2020
My room has been my sanctuary for as long as I can remember. I've always felt safe in here, shielded from the outside. I'll probably do it at night, take a good dose of SN and sleep, never to wake up again.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Exactly my problem

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Huh..? I live with my parents. I'm still going to do it in my own bedroom; the door has a lock.

Funny enough, I don't drive, so no car.
i'm taking sn and i think i will likely vomit and they will hear me. even if not it's too risky that they could find me and kick down the door and take me to a hospital. most sn failures are because they were found by family.
A lot of people on here have tried and failed. I think it's wrong to say most are here to just vent. Everyone has a reason to be on here and feeling they can come here to be safe to be open to a family of strangers may be just what they need. I am here to ctb having multiple attempts over the years and 2 in last week
exactly. suicide isn't about courage. some people get lucky and others don't. i have tried over 10 times to kill myself. it just happened not to work. but i fully intended to die and still do.

Last edited: