• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
I am going to hang myself in some tree in the countryside very far from my parents home, where I live. I was thinking about where best to put the notes? I was thinking maybe my pocket but what if it rains or my body doesnt get found for ages or something...I was thinking to leave them in my room but I'm scared that they will find them too soon and start looking for me (I go for runs in the morning and will simply say that's what I'm doing). Any other suggestions?

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
im sorry life has driven you so far :( is there no shimmer of light for you?

what about sending it via postal service? would take a days or 2 or 3

SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
im sorry life has driven you so far :( is there no shimmer of light for you?

what about sending it via postal service? would take a days or 2 or 3
Nope unfortunately I have a chronic neurological problem which has thrashed all my hopes and dreams
That's a smart idea actually! But I would worry about it not getting delivered. I'm probably just being paranoid though

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana
E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
haha yeah maybe a bit paranoid :* but legit
you can make it save and send 2 or 3 letters

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm going to leave my notes on the shelf in my closet. I figure my mom will find them eventually.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you are outdoors or in a place where the elements could get to it, then I would suggest a plastic zip-lock bag that is air-tight and waterproof. This way your note stays intact long after your body is found. If indoors, I would still keep it in a closed container, but if elements (weather and environmental factors) aren't as much of an issue, then you could leave it out on a desk, bed, chair, or whereever you feel comfortable.

Reactions: rayofsunshine and Woodnote
M0xyS

M0xyS

Broken mind in a broken dimension
Jun 28, 2020
I'm sorry for what's happening to you and I hope you find peace.

If you are afraid of your paper being wet, you can put it in a a4 plastic bag (not idea how it's named in english, but the things we used at school) and seal it with a lighter it should do the work.

Maybe do both of the methods, so you'll be sure at least one of the note will be found.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@thrw_a_way1221221 had a good idea about protecting the letter.

Police don't always release letters to the recipients. You could send delayed emails, and if you don't ctb, you can cancel them.

Reactions: misophoned
SummerDreamer

SummerDreamer

Jun 1, 2020
thanks for the replies:) i like @thrw_a_way1221221 idea, im not keen on the whole email thing fsr dont want to use technology to say my goodbyes. I was thinking to put the zip-locked letters in either my pockets or in the rucksack that I will bring with me to carry my supplies.But feel like the latter would be the more sensible choice.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I think I will not write a suicide note but if I will come up with something I would leave it in my flat (I am living alone), or if I will decide to proceed it in the woods than I will put it in a ziplock bag and put it inside my jacket.

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
Sandwich bag in a pocket or resealable bag for food or something like that. That way it will be safe from the elements. I know someone that was in the British army that carried letters in some sort plastic bag while on tour.

How certain are you your parents will go in your room so soon. I plan on leaving it on my bed.

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023
I am going to hang myself in some tree in the countryside very far from my parents home, where I live. I was thinking about where best to put the notes? I was thinking maybe my pocket but what if it rains or my body doesnt get found for ages or something...I was thinking to leave them in my room but I'm scared that they will find them too soon and start looking for me (I go for runs in the morning and will simply say that's what I'm doing). Any other suggestions?
i dont know what method i will use but i think leaving it in my pocket sounds right