• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tellement

Oct 1, 2023
Hi! Does anyone has any specific experience with trying or actually buying a gun in the streets, from gangs, on the black market etc. in Western Europe?
There are newspaper articles about the black gun market in Brussels, but does anyone know how to seize the opportunities?
I know it sounds naive, just asking...

Reactions: Meteora
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
In my country you can talk to certain drug dealers and they will tell you if they know someone that sells weapons, they usually know, because they carry guns themselves, other then that you could try to talk to certain gun stores that may sell you one under the table, but its usually for very inflated prices and they are very hard to find

Reactions: Tellement
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You can also 3D print a gun if you have enough money to buy all the equipment.

Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
Hi! Does anyone has any specific experience with trying or actually buying a gun in the streets, from gangs, on the black market etc. in Western Europe?
There are newspaper articles about the black gun market in Brussels, but does anyone know how to seize the opportunities?
I know it sounds naive, just asking...
Fly over here and buy a gun in Idaho. All you need is an ID.

N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
If you have the luck to know someone who is selling larger amounts of drugs you could ask this person to get a gun for you. Same if you know someone from a gang or something of the like. Another option would be to look into the darknet and order a gun from there, but for all I know weapons are not as readily available on the darknet as drugs.
If none of these things is an option for you, it might actually be easier to go to an US state with liberal gun laws and buy the gun there and end your life in the US.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
'just asking' lmfao

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
If none of these things is an option for you, it might actually be easier to go to an US state with liberal gun laws and buy the gun there and end your life in the US.
Not to a foreigner though, right? Sometimes heard about (private) gunshows maybe selling one to supposedly anyone. But I guess, it depends on who you run across. Maybe they'll sell you one or report you immediately. Thing is, why would anyone risk selling a gun to a dubious buyer? Money, sure. But Mark Manes, who sold a Tec9 to one of the Columbine shooters, got a 6 year sentence, served 4. People neither trust nor empathise with suicidal people.

@Tellement You did say Western Europe but Ukraine seems the obvious choice. Have considered going to Pakistan or Yemen in the past. There's some gunshops near Sanaa which sell to everyone, foreigners too. Maybe even grenades. If anyone is considering this, be sure to take a guide. Kidnapping is an issue there, and they don't execute but ransom one.

T

Tellement

Oct 1, 2023
Not to a foreigner though, right? Sometimes heard about (private) gunshows maybe selling one to supposedly anyone. But I guess, it depends on who you run across. Maybe they'll sell you one or report you immediately. Thing is, why would anyone risk selling a gun to a dubious buyer? Money, sure. But Mark Manes, who sold a Tec9 to one of the Columbine shooters, got a 6 year sentence, served 4. People neither trust nor empathise with suicidal people.

@Tellement You did say Western Europe but Ukraine seems the obvious choice. Have considered going to Pakistan or Yemen in the past. There's some gunshops near Sanaa which sell to everyone, foreigners too. Maybe even grenades. If anyone is considering this, be sure to take a guide. Kidnapping is an issue there, and they don't execute but ransom one.
Yeah, that's what I am worried about as well. I am afraid foreigners can't benefit from the relaxed gun laws in the U.S. as U.S.'s citizens. I might have to look into those countries, thanks. Where did you get the information? (Only major disadvantage is that those are not casual 'travel destinations' and people in my surroundings would be very suscipious, but maybe I should just work through that and work on my lying skills). Thanks.
If you have the luck to know someone who is selling larger amounts of drugs you could ask this person to get a gun for you. Same if you know someone from a gang or something of the like. Another option would be to look into the darknet and order a gun from there, but for all I know weapons are not as readily available on the darknet as drugs.
I thought so too, but I am really reluctant to do so because of my appearance. I don't believe any dealer will react in an okay way and might even think I am trying to fool them or trick into something by my question..... Some might not care at all ('cuz why would they), but still I am afraid the chance is too high. Not sure how I can arrange this practically. Thanks for your reaction tho! I was considering this for a while
Also for young foreigners? It's hard to believe they wouldn't dig deeper into my motivations.

Last edited:
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, that's what I am worried about as well. I am afraid foreigners can't benefit from the relaxed gun laws in the U.S. as U.S.'s citizens. I might have to look into those countries, thanks. Where did you get the information? (Only major disadvantage is that those are not casual 'travel destinations' and people in my surroundings would be very suscipious, but maybe I should just work through that and work on my lying skills). Thanks.
Oh, did a little searching around a few years ago. Always wanted to go out with a gun and once saw a documentary on the gun markets of Peshawar/Pakistan, where they'll apparently reassemble anything from today to a few centuries ago. Also checked gun laws and noticed that Yemen is (or was) extremely liberal in this regard, even allowing foreigners to buy guns. And I do mean guns, aka AKs, grenades, perhaps even RPGs. :pfff:

But yeah, if anyone seriously contemplates this approach, be sure to recheck this info and hire some professional guide(s), who'll be armed and protect one. Learned this from a travel site, when people would sneak into the country during Corona and the war because it's absolutely gorgeous there.

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Crazy šŸ˜³. Here you need to get a gun license, first.
i'm pretty sure you need to be an american citizen? or at least a valid id from idaho. i may be wrong. i never bought a gun legally :p

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
i'm pretty sure you need to be an american citizen? or at least a valid id from idaho. i may be wrong. i never bought a gun legally :p
I m in Europe. Obtaining a gun license includes theoretical and schooting lessons, I guess