permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
I've been browsing the forum for places to jump in NY. A lot of pedestrian walkways on bridges are between 110-130 ft, but I saw people recommending 150 so anyone know some places? Also considering a partner if someone doesn't want to jump by themselves, pm me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, hopelessoceanic25, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
I've been looking into cliffs in NY. Personally, jumping in the city turns me away since I don't want to garner too much attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
If you're looking at the city, The Vessel got a lot of news for successful jumpers, but I'm not sure if they added gates by now. Download 2

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
If you're looking at the city, The Vessel got a lot of news for successful jumpers, but I'm not sure if they added gates by now. View attachment 124080
Due to many ctbs that have happened here, the Vessel is now permanently shut down from what I know. It was a place I thought about.

• Aww..
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
I've been looking into cliffs in NY. Personally, jumping in the city turns me away since I don't want to garner too much attention.
I thought about it, but I have no experience away from the city
If you're looking at the city, The Vessel got a lot of news for successful jumpers, but I'm not sure if they added gates by now. View attachment 124080
I visited in 2018, it is now closed due to multiple suicides. I'll go visit again and see if I can break in lol 🤷‍♀️