• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

user39

Mar 14, 2023
hi, where do i get SN in Australia? they only sell to schools/companies
any international suppliers? please PM me :)

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
If you find a source can you PM me too?

deadmanwalkin

deadmanwalkin

Apr 28, 2023
I think I've found a supplier from Malaysia, I'm ordering it soon and I'll let u guys know if it works. The shipping is $100aud which sucks but I think it's legit. Hope to god it makes it through customs. I can't pm people coz I don't have enough posts tho.

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I think I've found a supplier from Malaysia, I'm ordering it soon and I'll let u guys know if it works. The shipping is $100aud which sucks but I think it's legit. Hope to god it makes it through customs. I can't pm people coz I don't have enough posts tho
Hey just curious to how it went with getting your hands on SN I was also wondering is you could give me a hand with getting my hands on some. Is the buyer you found down to sell more to other people in Australia and how does it go from Malaysia to Australia. Did you have to fly there to pick is up first or does it get shipped to Australia from there? Please lmk how all of it works

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
I think I've found a supplier from Malaysia, I'm ordering it soon and I'll let u guys know if it works. The shipping is $100aud which sucks but I think it's legit. Hope to god it makes it through customs. I can't pm people coz I don't have enough posts tho.
f