• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nolm

May 13, 2018
I've been pretty determined for a while now but my biggest obstacle is finding the right place. I don't want any family member to find, see, or touch me once I'm gone. I've read on other sites "if you really wanted to do it, it wouldn't matter" or "who cares you'd already be dead and couldn't tell the difference." This is something I feel very strongly about though. I also don't want to traumatize a stranger or cause big commotion anywhere like in a public area or hotel either. I've considered cheap motels or parking my car in some parking lot but I really want to cause as little fuss as possible. Also, I want to go out with a bang so I know there will be some clean up required.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Caerula and bag.of.cats
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Somewhere outside if your going to create a mess. Maybe state forest? Or if you live in a big city, maybe a dark alley in an undesirable part of town where murders aren't uncommon?

N

nolm

May 13, 2018
there are actually a lot of state parks and forrest where I'm from but I guess my issue was not wanting to be in the news or papers but I guess there are somethings I have to accept might not go my way

Reactions: Samuel
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Unless you are overly creative, I doubt the news will have nothing more than "someone found an unidentified body in the forest, police are investigating." Leave a note at the park ranger station for when they come in the next morning so you reduce the chances of an unsuspecting family finding your body.

Reactions: nolm