• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
Since I don't have a car, nor a license, i am planning on renting an Airbnb in the middle of nowhere, setting up a tent somewhere on the property, leak proofing the tent with plastic sheeting and leaving cautions everywhere, but that seems like a lot, I wish I could just get in a car and Ctb, does anyone have any idea of where I could Ctb with H2S?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Since I don't have a car, nor a license, i am planning on renting an Airbnb in the middle of nowhere, setting up a tent somewhere on the property, leak proofing the tent with plastic sheeting and leaving cautions everywhere, but that seems like a lot, I wish I could just get in a car and Ctb, does anyone have any idea of where I could Ctb with H2S?
A boat In the ocean away from land and humans. On boat have Tent or lockable from inside large storage crate.lock self inside and Generate Massive amounts of h2s