Bloodhoof

Bloodhoof

I was born sans consent, my parents were selfish..
Nov 22, 2023
I'm planning to go an buy a gun on Friday, I think 9mm should do the trick, what would be the best place to aim to cause a quick painless death? Side of my head, inside my mouth, underneath my chin, on my forehead? Due to circumstances I'm being alone for the rest of this month, so I'm taking this chance to CTB.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i'm pretty sure best location is in the mouth pointing upwards/back, definitely check the gun thread though:

Reactions: Trakehner and foxgirl
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm planning to go a buy a gun on Friday, I think 9mm should do the trick, what would be the best place to aim to cause a quick painless death? Side of my head, inside my mouth, underneath my chin, on my forehead? Due to circumstances I'm being alone for the rest of this month, so I'm taking this chance to CTB.
Get a shotgun, roof of mouth pointing slightly back. Will literally blow your brains out without aiming.

Edit: I'm in the UK and wish this option was available to me!

Reactions: Trakehner, pthnrdnojvsc, foxgirl and 2 others
thefinalcut

thefinalcut

Invisible
Nov 6, 2023
This is currently my chosen method, but while I do have a 9mm, I have since decided on using a shotgun. To me, there is far too much survivability with a 9mm, even with hollow points. Too much possibility of missing that vital area of the amygdala. A shotgun completely removes this fear... and everything else from the palate up.

Reactions: foxgirl and hi-okbye
Bloodhoof

Bloodhoof

I was born sans consent, my parents were selfish..
Nov 22, 2023
This is currently my chosen method, but while I do have a 9mm, I have since decided on using a shotgun. To me, there is far too much survivability with a 9mm, even with hollow points. Too much possibility of missing that vital area of the amygdala. A shotgun completely removes this fear... and everything else from the palate up.
I guess going full Kurt Cobain is the best option. Heck I'm gonna put in on myn Credit Card anyway, so I might as well go for the big boom!

• Love
Reactions: thefinalcut, Yaffle, hi-okbye and 1 other person
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Yeah, like others have said, a shotgun would be the most certain. This is one of my possible methods.

• Love
Reactions: Yaffle