• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am thinking of a place where i should i ctb.
I need to be left alone for 12 hours for my method.

I wouldn't be too happy doing it in my parents' flat, i live with them. And I can't do it in a hotel coz i don't have a good reason to say to my family coz i am NEET and I have stopped meeting up with friends and contacting them from a long time and it would be very suspicious if i stay in a hotel for a night, also I don't go out often..so it would be out of my character.
I can't arrange a tent here.. coz no one here knows them and it would be very suspicious.

I am thinking if moving to another city and taking up a small job(staying there in a hostel) would be better, after a while..i'll ctb there. But, it brings me to the point where i've started.I used to live in a near by city (in a hostel there) before a while, but I've decided to ctb and I thought if i ctb there.. there would be a lot of mess there, the whole hostel would come to know, and they would be talking about this, and police would surely involve, take my body for postmortem and all, and it would be difficult for my family to take my body from that city to home( 10 hours journey), and at that time, I thought there would be less clutter if I do it in my parents' flat..coz i think that's where my body will be brought finally before burying it at some other place. I did not think of anything more at that time. But, recently my family have started a remodelling work for this flat, and they have taken a loan and getting the work done with that.. we have so much loan now..including the one taken to buy this flat and my mom would retire this year..that's another thing. So, now I have a doubt if i ctb in this flat, how will it effect when they keep it for a sale. That is the reason i'm hesitating.

which other options would be better? I don't have a place of my own obviously.

Reactions: Dartz and Doggo
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
If it takes that much thought and complicated planning for you to CTB, then you probably won't ever CTB. Keep it simple. You're overthinking too much.

Reactions: detached
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
A vehicle, if you have access to one. If not, you could rent a vehicle and park it where your family won't see.

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
A vehicle, if you have access to one. If not, you could rent a vehicle and park it where your family won't see.
Wouldn't it look suspicious to the people passingby if I park it at the same place for that long?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Wouldn't it look suspicious to the people passingby if I park it at the same place for that long?
You could park it somewhere remote and away from people, if you can find such a place.

Reactions: Dartz