• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
inboxed

inboxed

Mar 26, 2023
Hi! I'm a new user on this site, so idrk how this site works, but I was wondering where can i cut myself other than arms? it's because as summer gets near, I'll need to start wearing short sleeves, and then people will see the cuts.

Thanks! :D

Reactions: Spoon_Selfharms
Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
I personaly dont due self harm but I've had friends that have done it on their upper thighs. Hope this helps.

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I never understood why women get into selfharm. It's just a form of scaring that you will have to explain one day. I have enough emotional scars without needing physical reminders too. I would recommend you take pics of your arms and legs before you do it and ask yourself if you want how bad you felt on 5th April 2023 to be on your skin on 5th August 2027?

• Aww..
Reactions: blairbear64 and Henry ?
C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
Don't do it at all, I probably wouldn't be here if I didn't self harm over a decade ago.

vaguebluur

vaguebluur

Overdose king šŸ‘‘
Apr 3, 2023
I used to do my legs but just get tattoos they're like self harm but look cool

H

Henry ?

Mar 7, 2023
Inner/Upper thigh, try and buy scar gel it helps makes scars less noticeable and makes them fade faster. If you're focused on making the scars on your arms fade away quicker you could also try tanning (Privately of course). Hope this helped, im also a newer user :)

inboxed

inboxed

Mar 26, 2023
I never understood why women get into selfharm. It's just a form of scaring that you will have to explain one day. I have enough emotional scars without needing physical reminders too. I would recommend you take pics of your arms and legs before you do it and ask yourself if you want how bad you felt on 5th April 2023 to be on your skin on 5th August 2027?
thanks :( I just don't have any other coping mechanisms other than binge eating, which the reason I'm self harming how is because I binge at today and I feel extremely guilty. I finally lost like, 2 pounds but now since I binged, the weight is probably coming back. and on top of that with lots of problems from school, I just want to die quickly and painlessly. i guess the self harm is a reminder of that I am able to harm myself and at least I can do this to myself, like I'm not a total weakling :(
Inner/Upper thigh, try and buy scar gel it helps makes scars less noticeable and makes them fade faster. If you're focused on making the scars on your arms fade away quicker you could also try tanning (Privately of course). Hope this helped, im also a newer user :)
thanks! :> i guess I'll try legs, since I've always done it to my right arm.

_(Ā“ą½€`怍 āˆ )_

_(Ā“ą½€`怍 āˆ )_

Mar 20, 2023
Yeah, you're 100% a troll.

trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
since when do only women self-harm? also, not everyone minds the scars. i have tons of scars, some from four years ago, and i couldn't care less about them.

Reactions: moya117, Zephronic, VillainVaughn and 3 others
noname_noface

noname_noface

mentally deteriorated
Apr 4, 2023
I know for me i normally did the upper thighs, depending on how low you go you can still wear shorts and no one know a thing. One of the best things for me personally if you're out in public (working, etc..) you can run your nails over them and feel pain whenever needed. Also from my personal experience when you go "too deep" to you where you need stitches or it wont stop bleeding.. you're not cutting anything "important". Please don't think I'm encouraging it by my own experience.. just sharing. Take care of yourself.

Mixfeels

Mixfeels

Feb 24, 2023
Hi sweetie, i understand what you are going through, i cut my upper thigh since that's less visible and even with shorts you are good to go, my arm is messed up with scars but they will fade, do you need someone to talk too? you could DM me if you need to
hope you feel better soon

Reactions: Zephronic and stermc
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
since when do only women self-harm? also, not everyone minds the scars. i have tons of scars, some from four years ago, and i couldn't care less about them.
I didn't say "only women".

Is op a woman or "assigned female" or a bio fem, etc?

Men tend to do other destructive behaviours.

blairbear64

blairbear64

ā°ā—‹Ā°Bubblesā°ā—‹Ā°
Apr 5, 2023
The same reason men get into self harm? The same reasons we're all on this site?? Why are you pointing out women specifically?

• Love
Reactions: moya117, Zephronic, Lxions and 2 others
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
The same reason men get into self harm? The same reasons we're all on this site?? Why are you pointing out women specifically?

Because facts matter. Because biology is real. Because men and women are different, and react differently to things, and take different courses of action to things:

Men's self-harm tends to be drugs, hard alcohol. Women tend to cut or have EDs. This is a generalization of course.

Also, I am not on this site because I want to self-harm in the sense of "cutting myself for release". The self-harmers here - both men and women - are probably in the minority here, but of those who do it, I would guess that it would be mostly women:

I was pointing out women specifically because I made the assumption that the OP was a woman. If I am wrong, let me know so I can apologize.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Because facts matter. Because biology is real. Because men and women are different, and react differently to things, and take different courses of action to things:
This feels a lot like shaming and to say men and women are biologically different? Well yeah men are more prone to violence. Why are you shaming someone in pain? Focus on those men that are crying about being a virgin, being single, and how unfair it isā€¦ those are the same men that go out there and commit crimes because they were "lonely." So think about that before you decide to come on a website that is about acceptance and shame women in pain. It's a coping mechanism like every other coping mechanism. It's the same as wanting to ctb yet here you are.

• Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39, blairbear64 and dimstar
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
This feels a lot like shaming and to say men and women are biologically different? Well yeah men are more prone to violence. Why are you shaming someone in pain? Focus on those men that are crying about being a virgin, being single, and how unfair it isā€¦ those are the same men that go out there and commit crimes because they were "lonely." So think about that before you decide to come on a website that is about acceptance and shame women in pain. It's a coping mechanism like every other coping mechanism. It's the same as wanting to ctb yet here you are.

It's not worth me getting banned from this site. We can just disagree and move on.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
It's not worth me getting banned from this site. We can just disagree and move on.
Yeah let's because when you say stuff like that, it never leaves that person mind. Stuff like that triggers people. And I'm sick of people saying what they want without considering how it affects someone else. You could've given her a healthier method or a different one if you were really trying to help her.

• Love
Reactions: moya117, uniqueusername39 and blairbear64
Status
Not open for further replies.