• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
How fast does your body reach terminal velocity after jumping?

You probably wouldn't reach it. You'd need somewhere over 400m high and it would take 12 seconds.
Y'all are so brave, I wish I wasn't so afraid of surviving a fall.

Do you think there will be a millisecond of pain before you die? Or do you black out instantly?

The destruction of your brain would happen faster than the time it takes to register the impact.

Reactions: bridgegirl
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
You probably wouldn't reach it. You'd need somewhere over 400m high and it would take 12 seconds.

The destruction of your brain would happen faster than the time it takes to register the impact.
🌟🥳🥰

Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Jumping is definitely my method of choice, unfortunately the SI and lack of locations makes it very difficult for someone like me.
Get drunk beforehand, then SI won't be much of a problem.
How many of you also chose jumping?
I am also planning on jumping if my preferred plan doesn't work out for whatever reason. Worried about not being able to land headfirst though. I'll jump from the 20th floor.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I plan to jump if shooting is not an option. There's a 250ft abandoned building in my city (yes, they really abandoned a building that tall) that should do the trick just fine.
I personally would like to jump in the daytime. Though specifically on a rainy day.

• Love
Reactions: venin
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
How fast does your body reach terminal velocity after jumping?
When falling in the standard belly-to-Earth position, an average estimate of terminal velocity for skydivers is 120 mph (200 km/h), and a falling person will reach terminal velocity after about 12 seconds, falling some 450 m (1,500 ft) in that time. Peregrine falcons, known for their high-speed dives when attacking their prey, can reach speeds of over 200 mph (322 km/h).

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Captive_Mind515, ZoloftSüchtig and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Get drunk beforehand, then SI won't be much of a problem.

I am also planning on jumping if my preferred plan doesn't work out for whatever reason. Worried about not being able to land headfirst though. I'll jump from the 20th floor.
Yup. I think alcohol helps a lot. Well although it is preferable to land headfirst I don't think it's necessary if we're talking about 20th floors or higher 🙏🏼
I plan to jump if shooting is not an option. There's a 250ft abandoned building in my city (yes, they really abandoned a building that tall) that should do the trick just fine.
I personally would like to jump in the daytime. Though specifically on a rainy day.
It's gr8 that you have this option
When falling in the standard belly-to-Earth position, an average estimate of terminal velocity for skydivers is 120 mph (200 km/h), and a falling person will reach terminal velocity after about 12 seconds, falling some 450 m (1,500 ft) in that time. Peregrine falcons, known for their high-speed dives when attacking their prey, can reach speeds of over 200 mph (322 km/h).

Ty, kind sir.

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
What would you prefer, besides N?

Idk why but for me daytime would be scary
Too lucid, too much light, too real

Tough situation…

I highly relate to what you said 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Fent or SN. Maybe also gun.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
Sadly I'm in a similar scenario where I wouldn't mind it if it were actually possible with a building nearby me.