• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
How many of you also chose jumping?

Reactions: bridgegirl, Ambivalent1 and Nlis2244
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You Jumping Venin? How high?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amyend88
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
200+ feet right. Least that's well above the minimum recommendation. What's your plan to overcome SI?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
If I was to ever attempt a jump, it would be at night, but then I'd be worried about falling on someone below. Possible.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
How fast does your body reach terminal velocity after jumping?

Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
Me, hopefully from more than 150m if I can manage to get where I want to.

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I would love to jump, but there is absolutly no place for me. Fml

• Hugs
Reactions: bridgegirl and venin
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Jumping is definitely my method of choice, unfortunately the SI and lack of locations makes it very difficult for someone like me.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
Some people are talking about SI here, how would it affect the jumping bc once you're in the air there is no going back right?

SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
Some people are talking about SI here, how would it affect the jumping bc once you're in the air there is no going back right?
SI stopping you from jumping in the first place is what they mean I think

Reactions: stilldreaming, Toobrokentofix, highjumping and 1 other person
F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
Jumping is one of my methods. I still have to figure out if the bridge I want to jump off is high enough and the water below it.

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Well I guess they're talking about the before aspect
Jumping is one of my methods. I still have to figure out if the bridge I want to jump off is high enough and the water below it.
Does it work on water? I did not research that. If I decide to do it, I'll go for the concrete landing.

Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
Y'all are so brave, I wish I wasn't so afraid of surviving a fall.

Do you think there will be a millisecond of pain before you die? Or do you black out instantly?

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Y'all are so brave, I wish I wasn't so afraid of surviving a fall.

Do you think there will be a millisecond of pain before you die? Or do you black out instantly?
That's why I chose the spot carefully, so that doesn't happen. I think that milisecond exists. Lucky us if it doesn't but I think that compared to other stuff, for me at least, this is acceptable.

• Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
Starry✧・゚Daze

Starry✧・゚Daze

Aug 3, 2023
That's why I chose the spot carefully, so that doesn't happen. I think that milisecond exists. Lucky us if it doesn't but I think that compared to other stuff, for me at least, this is acceptable.
Oh, I just really really hope for all those people who decide to jump that collision happens way too fast for the brain to react ):

It's sad when anyone has endure so much pain in their final moments.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: b.ambi, scorchie, ZoloftSüchtig and 1 other person
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Oh, I just really really hope for all those people who decide to jump that collision happens way too fast for the brain to react ):

It's sad when anyone has endure so much pain in their final moments.
Well, sometimes it's either that or endless suffering getting worse day by day, so… 😐

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and Starry✧・゚Daze
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Jumping is in the methods I'm really considering . There would be other ones I'd prefer but those are probably not possible for me to get the materials needed. Also there is this quite high bridge near me. I've read of people committing suicide there.

• Hugs
Reactions: YoungJijii, venin and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I really don't know

I also can't imagine doing it at daytime
Why? Day is best. Not knowing when you land would be scary

Reactions: bridgegirl and venin
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
I'm hoping to. I can't travel far though and not very many high and accessible places near me. No buildings that are tall enough that I could access roof/balcony and highest cliff/bridge is 100ft. Which is pretty likely to work, but not guaranteed so would have to make sure I land head first. I'm debating whether to risk it as getting pretty desperate. I can't do many methods (SN, CO, gases) due to living situation and interfering family. So it's either jump or hang, leaning towards jump but maybe hang would be easier idk

• Hugs
S

stilldreaming

Student
Aug 30, 2021
When I considered jumping, nighttime appealed to me too because if it's already dark out, it'll hopefully be a bit easier on two accounts. One was you see less well the ground / what you're jumping on (and what will kill you). So, hopefully I would think less about what could go wrong I suppose.

And then too, if you're falling through darkness already, and then suddenly enter eternal darkness (hopefully painlessly), it just seemed a bit easier I guess.

I admit, jumping still occurs to me from time to time just because the simplicity is very appealing. (multiple steps for preparation for other methods is so much for my dumb brain) The thought of potential pain from mistakes/survival is too much for me, making me want a cliff that would be like triple the recommended height just to be beyond a shadow of a doubt it'll be instantly fatal. But then, it all just becomes a waiting game, when the daily/future pain is just beyond even the potential pain from a suicide attempt. Hurray for extended suffering I guess :(

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Jumping is in the methods I'm really considering . There would be other ones I'd prefer but those are probably not possible for me to get the materials needed. Also there is this quite high bridge near me. I've read of people committing suicide there.
What would you prefer, besides N?
Idk why but for me daytime would be scary
Too lucid, too much light, too real
I'm hoping to. I can't travel far though and not very many high and accessible places near me. No buildings that are tall enough that I could access roof/balcony and highest cliff/bridge is 100ft. Which is pretty likely to work, but not guaranteed so would have to make sure I land head first. I'm debating whether to risk it as getting pretty desperate. I can't do many methods (SN, CO, gases) due to living situation and interfering family. So it's either jump or hang, leaning towards jump but maybe hang would be easier idk
Tough situation…
When I considered jumping, nighttime appealed to me too because if it's already dark out, it'll hopefully be a bit easier on two accounts. One was you see less well the ground / what you're jumping on (and what will kill you). So, hopefully I would think less about what could go wrong I suppose.

And then too, if you're falling through darkness already, and then suddenly enter eternal darkness (hopefully painlessly), it just seemed a bit easier I guess.

I admit, jumping still occurs to me from time to time just because the simplicity is very appealing. (multiple steps for preparation for other methods is so much for my dumb brain) The thought of potential pain from mistakes/survival is too much for me, making me want a cliff that would be like triple the recommended height just to be beyond a shadow of a doubt it'll be instantly fatal. But then, it all just becomes a waiting game, when the daily/future pain is just beyond even the potential pain from a suicide attempt. Hurray for extended suffering I guess :(
I highly relate to what you said 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stilldreaming