R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello all, where is the best place to buy SN and is its importation regulated? Thank you.

Reactions: anna
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Also, sorry to add another question but what grade of SN is needed? I'm getting mixed up between food grade and industrial grade???

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Ps Unfortunately @Sonnenblume had scouted out the link you posted but does not ship to my address.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
As always many thanks @Sonnenblume. Just to double check, it doesn't matter if it says 'food grade,' it's just important to ensure that the percentage is 99% +? Apologies again for the continued questioning.

Yes, food grade/lab grade just has to do with purity. Food grade is often lower purity, so all lab grade is by default food grade.

What country are you in @rebelwacause

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Shipping is not available here either :(

Reactions: Tiburcio
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
The old vestiges of power already seem to be closing in it would seem. I will PM you @Sonnenblume.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sonnenblume
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Shipping is not available here either :(
I tell you @anna, it's what my former countrymen and women would call a 'bugger.' Hopefully there are some options that will open up.

Reactions: anna and dano6533
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I tell you @anna, it's what my former countrymen and women would call a 'bugger.' Hopefully there are some options that will open up.

Yes, it is. I hope so ... It's all so complicated

Reactions: dano6533
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
@rebelwacause
My method in principle would be amitriptyline. But the more I read about nitrite, the more interested I am.
It seems very similar to taking N powder.
So if you find some reliable place to send to Europe, I would appreciate it if you would tell me.
If I find out something, I'll tell you.

Reactions: dano6533, bag.of.cats and Tiburcio