Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
And could you give step by step instructions on how to do it so unconsciousness occurs as soon as possible and explain to me like I'm 5. Thanks so much in advance and much love to all

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
There are some informational threads on things like this

Reactions: eternaltroubador
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my apartment, the best place seems to be the iron bar inside my wardrobe. You know, that in which you hang your clothes.
I tried to do partial twice there.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and eternaltroubador
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
In my apartment, the best place seems to be the iron bar inside my wardrobe. You know, that in which you hang your clothes.
Usually the screws are about an inch long if it's screwed in. You can take the screws out and replace them with longer screws or an anchor screw so that the bar can hold your weight without it tearing out of the drywall. If the bar is glued on (some apartments do this as a cost cutting measure) then you could drill 3 holes into the wall and add the screws.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Mendmywings7, eternaltroubador and 1 other person
Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
There are some informational threads on things like this
Could you direct me towards them please?
Was the reason for your not going through with it, or it not working, anything to do with the method itself? Anything in particular that I should watch out for?
Is great that you're still here by the way. Be strong
Thanks for the reply
Usually the screws are about an inch long if it's screwed in. You can take the screws out and replace them with longer screws or an anchor screw so that the bar can hold your wait without it tearing out of the drywall. If the bar is glued on (some apartments do this as a cost cutting measure) then you could drill 3 holes into the wall and add the screws.
That's a good tip thanks

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Was the reason for your not going through with it, or it not working, anything to do with the method itself? Anything in particular that I should watch out for?
Is great that you're still here by the way. Be strong
Thanks for the reply

I think my biggest mistake was never finding the so-called "sweet spot"
I just felt pain in my neck and if as my head was about to explode! It was horrible so, I'm definitely doing something wrong.

If I ever try partial again, I'll have to do a proper search but the third time I was planning on doing it, I took like 100 different pills and thought "once I put the rope around my neck, I'll be 100% dead."
The thing is, the pills effect was so strong and fast that I never got to put the rope around my neck haha. I suck so much!

Anyway, good luck and hope you can find peace!

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
If you decide to back out, you'll have a really strong closet rod to hang all your favorite coats and sweaters, or you can use it to do pull-ups for exercise.

Reactions: confused-gemini, Spiral and Mendmywings7
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
As @Symbiote has alluded to. Your best bet is probably your own rig.
If you live alone you could make your own 'chin-up' bar.
I have one like this but I suck at partial hanging.
Don't ask me how people in prison manage to hang themselves or even people with belts from their door handles.

Reactions: Mendmywings7
Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
I think my biggest mistake was never finding the so-called "sweet spot"
I just felt pain in my neck and if as my head was about to explode! It was horrible so, I'm definitely doing something wrong.

If I ever try partial again, I'll have to do a proper search but the third time I was planning on doing it, I took like 100 different pills and thought "once I put the rope around my neck, I'll be 100% dead."
The thing is, the pills effect was so strong and fast that I never got to put the rope around my neck haha. I suck so much!

Anyway, good luck and hope you can find peace!
What pills did you use? Did you get any bad effects from those?
Yeah I either get it awkwardly around my neck so i start choking or so it seems like it's cutting off the oxygen to the brain but it doesn't cut off the windpipe (at least not completely) but it's far from comfortable. I'm getting more success with each attempt though.
Does it need to be restricting the windpipe or is restricting the blood going to the brain enough?
I did start to feel light headed but i did it for like 10-15 minutes before I was interrupted (luckily they didn't know what I was doing) but if I had had more time, would have I have lost consciousness and died even if it wasn't fully restricting my windpipe.
I hope you don't feel the need to try again. It's a horrible state to be in when it gets to that point.
Sending love and good wishes (not that that does much when you're in that state huh?)
Thanks for sharing something so personal with me and my genuinely hope you're in a better place right now and if not, that you're able to get to a better place

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What pills did you use? Did you get any bad effects from those?
Yeah I either get it awkwardly around my neck so i start choking or so it seems like it's cutting off the oxygen to the brain but it doesn't cut off the windpipe (at least not completely) but it's far from comfortable. I'm getting more success with each attempt though.
Does it need to be restricting the windpipe or is restricting the blood going to the brain enough?
I did start to feel light headed but i did it for like 10-15 minutes before I was interrupted (luckily they didn't know what I was doing) but if I had had more time, would have I have lost consciousness and died even if it wasn't fully restricting my windpipe.
I hope you don't feel the need to try again. It's a horrible state to be in when it gets to that point.
Sending love and good wishes (not that that does much when you're in that state huh?)
Thanks for sharing something so personal with me and my genuinely hope you're in a better place right now and if not, that you're able to get to a better place

Thanks for your reply. Well, as you can see, I suck at hanging so I don't know very much about it.
As for the pills, I took lorazepam, sertralyne, aripiprazol, lamotrigine, risperidone and clonazepam. They were like 100 pills and I passed out so fast that I couldn't hang myself.
I ended up in a comma for 2 days and then in hospital for a month. My stomach was a mess so I'd avoid pills next time or just get some sleeping pills, not many.

Anyway, wish you the best with whatever decision you make.

hugs and love!

Mendmywings7

Mendmywings7

Oct 20, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Well, as you can see, I suck at hanging so I don't know very much about it.
As for the pills, I took lorazepam, sertralyne, aripiprazol, lamotrigine, risperidone and clonazepam. They were like 100 pills and I passed out so fast that I couldn't hang myself.
I ended up in a comma for 2 days and then in hospital for a month. My stomach was a mess so I'd avoid pills next time or just get some sleeping pills, not many.

Anyway, wish you the best with whatever decision you make.

hugs and love!
Wow you're lucky you didn't come out worse from that. I've had many of those pills and that's a lot

However you came through it I'm glad you did and I hope you find peace going forward

Take care