• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Where would you prefer to ctb? At home, or some place else? I was going drink this N at home but now I am thinking of that cabin in Edinburgh again. I'm just so tired of these 4 blue walls that surround me. I'll probably end up just doing it at home but I'm not sure anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, MatthewV3, whatevs and 6 others
DrownFeather

DrownFeather

The proudest communist feather ever
Apr 7, 2022
In my comfy room

• Hugs
Reactions: samishii, Circles and Foresight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just somewhere where I wont be found too early, that is all that matters to me. It is unlikely that I will be dying for a long time anyway. I want to get euthanasia, but that option is not available for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Ideally in a lovely house by the sea so I could sit comfortably in an armchair and look over the ocean as I wait for the N to work. Realistically, probably at home.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: surface2007 and Circles
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Ideally at home, in bed. If not, then somewhere deep in the woods…

• Hugs
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Someplace where no one will find me for at least a day (a week or even a month would be a blessing)

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, _Minsk and Circles
R

Rogue_R

Apr 8, 2022
Mountains

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs, houseofleaves and Circles
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
probably in my dads arms it would be the most comforting but that's sick to do so i will be leaving in a hotel room

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves and Circles
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
My home, I don't know any other place I could do it

• Hugs
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Just somewhere where I wont be found too early, that is all that matters to me. It is unlikely that I will be dying for a long time anyway. I want to get euthanasia, but that option is not available for me.
I doubt you'd be eligiible for euthanasia anyway, since you don't have a terminal illness.

Reactions: houseofleaves
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Here seems pretty nice:
Saturn seen from its moon mimas Painting by chesley Bonestell published in Life Magazine

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, S like suicide, houseofleaves and 2 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Somewhere isolated. I have the location saved as "perfect" in my gps!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: surface2007, markimobzzdeasui, whatevs and 3 others
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Home. But if I could choose, in a far away quiet place. Like a cottage in the mountains. That would be peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: surface2007, whatevs, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Home or the mountains. I'd love to be around nature when I do it, but I think at best I'd have to do it in my car somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and natali4
I

ineedrope

Jan 19, 2022
i want to do it at home but do i really want my family to find me dead in my room. or do i want them to hear secondhand that i was found dead in a hotel somewhere

Reactions: houseofleaves
sadanon3

sadanon3

Sep 1, 2021
backyard. bag over the head. no muss no fuss. I don't want my wife to find me or inherit my debt though. Otherwise would have done it 2 years ago.

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
If my family did not live with me at home and I was alone and no one would come to disturb me neither would notice that something is wrong,I would like to do it at home (Sn, N and hanging).
With a ctb partner i would like to do it also in a home,safe...in hotels there is always the risk to be found earlier.
Or drink Sn or N on a beach near the sea(but this is too risky to be find early).
With jumping instead i would like an high abandoned building where there is noone around so i can calmly suicide without traumatized noone and they will find me maybe after days and not right soon

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I would try a hike of hours and hours, and when relatively deep in the countryside, I would end my life.

ikkii

ikkii

Apr 12, 2022
Where would you prefer to ctb? At home, or some place else? I was going drink this N at home but now I am thinking of that cabin in Edinburgh again. I'm just so tired of these 4 blue walls that surround me. I'll probably end up just doing it at home but I'm not sure anymore.
I dont want to do it at home. i wanna do it in a hotel room. i dont want my Family to carry my dead body.

surface2007

surface2007

🌿 No more ikigai, i'm sick 🌿
Mar 17, 2022
I'm going to do it at home because I don't have a choice and I'm being watched. But if I had the choice already I would do it by day and not by night and your cabin in Edinburgh I'm quite jealous of it must be pretty especially if it is surrounded by nature !

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Ideally somewhere beautiful and peaceful at one with nature but realistically at home where i feel the the most comfortable.

I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I don't want it at home because it's a tiny house just me and my husband and he'd be traumatized to live here. I think a hotel room or the beach (at nighttime)

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

I will do it outdoors, in a meadow or forest - preferably during the summer period, so it's warm outside.

Try to find a place in which you feel at ease, and where you appreciate the surroundings and can contemplate your final decision properly before carrying it out.

• Love
Reactions: surface2007
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
Ideally somewhere secluded in a forest, bring enough food and put up a tent. I would just live there for a couple of days until I'm ready to do it, preferably inside of the tent with a note pinned to the outside so I would spare whoever will come across it the sight of my corpse.

Ideally my corpse should just be left in the woods to decompose but I would be willing to compromise on being cremated and having my ashes scattered by the sea so whoever will do it will have an excuse to spend a weekend or so by the seaside.

• Love
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
hotel staff don't bother you if you leave the sign on the door - they're glad to have one less room to clean - caravan holidays are good because they only clean them after you leave, so you won't be bothered for however many days you booked - either of them will be mine if I decide to OD