B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
airbnb i think. was deciding between that and hotel, but people with enough money to rent out a spare home can deal with it

saw another post here of someone who did SN at a hotel and left a note on the door to contact police/coroner or something so the cleaning staff wouldnt be exposed. that seemed really thoughtful

R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
All I know is it won't be in my home. Though I live alone, and this would far & away be the most comfortable place to ctb… for very unusual reasons I cannot. Primarily, the never ending voyeurism provided by the neighbors next door. Who line themselves around my house at all hours and times of the day & night. Last thing I want, is them watching me, as I exit stage left. Abominable fuckers—they are!

cujoh

cujoh

autistic hikkineet
Feb 7, 2023
where nobody i love can find me. i wouldn't want them to see that, 'specially not my little brother.

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I'm going to go to a hotel and send a delayed email to the police.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I wanna take a really nice bath at a nice hotel, ctb, and schedule emails to be discovered by the police. I think I'll rent the room for a few days to be sure, though.

glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I'd like to be in my bed, but I don't want to traumatize my roommates and landlord, so probably in a motel/hotel. I'll try to make it as cozy as possible lol

Sad Paradise

Sad Paradise

She told me that love is not enough
Nov 21, 2023
I've been thinking about some tough things lately. Sometimes, the idea of poisoning crosses my mind. I feel like I'm in a dead-end tunnel, and I don't know what to do anymore. I'm considering writing some farewell letters. Will I suffer a lot before it all ends? Things seem increasingly unbearable, and I no longer see reasons to keep trying. I'm seriously thinking about doing this by the end of the year.