• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I live in a studio...

Average ceilings, no rails or anything where I could hang a noose.

What do people typically do, go outside to a tree in a field?

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Are you doing partial hanging or full? Well, if it is partial like me then: depends on what you use; but I used a scarf tied to other side of doors doorknob.

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I want ideas on where to hang myself as well. I can't do it in my house. But I don't want to do it outside

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I live in a studio...

Average ceilings, no rails or anything where I could hang a noose.

What do people typically do, go outside to a tree in a field?

Some good thinker here on the forum described making a loop of a belt, tying a knot in the other end, putting the belt over a door and then closing the door. I could then stand on a stool, put my head in the loop and kick the stool away. If the knot doesn't slip and if I'm not too tall, it seems doable.

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Regardless of method, time is key, as long as you do not get discoverd, most important, and g'luck...