• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Okay I know this sounds like a stupid question but bear with me. Originally I was planning on going to the forest beside my house but all the trees are ever green trees which don't even come close to fitting the criteria. I then thought about doing it on this playground close to my house but it's near some houses and a road and I can't risk getting caught. There are no sturdy structures in my house either so that's not an option.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hiraeth, sadgirl9999, Hotsackage and 4 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I've considered construction sites. Ideally if I could climb a crane and work up the bottle to drop hang it decapitate me.

Reactions: Wheelz1985, Buttlerix, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Jesus Christ don't hang yourself in a playground! you've got have some considertion. you want some kid finding your corpse?
Also, does your house have doors? Because you can wedge rope or belt into a door and hang quite easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theodora, Thinking, x~Sophia~x and 10 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Jesus Christ don't hang yourself in a playground! you've got have some considertion. you want some kid finding your corpse?
Also, does your house have doors? Because you can wedge rope or belt into a door and hang quite easily.
It's pretty abandoned and in a shitty neighbourhood, no one ever goes there trust me.

Reactions: TooConscious
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Install a pull-up bar in one of your door frames.

Reactions: Antiquated, Thinking, SheJumped and 8 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I will do it in a garage at my house.

• Hugs
Reactions: allym101, Deleted member 4993 and TooConscious
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Usually round the neck...

Sorry.

Couldn't resist.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Stepheng7287, Ghost2211 and 3 others
L

Lithium

SUICIDE SQUAD
Oct 7, 2020
Install a pull-up bar in one of your door frames.
Friends knowing I'm interested in a pull-up bar: "Ooh, it's great you want to work out and keep fit and improve your health."
Me: "Yeah, yeah. It's for exercising" :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Stepheng7287, Deathbydemo and 13 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Of course if you're 3foot f***in tall.
Lol how low are your door frames? You put them at the top. I live in a normal apartment and my feet wouldn't touch the floor hanging from my neck for a pull-up bar. Rope doesn't need to be insanely long.

• Hugs
Reactions: allym101 and Deleted member 4993
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Lol how low are your door frames? You put them at the top. I live in a normal apartment and my feet wouldn't touch the floor hanging from my neck for a pull-up bar. Rope doesn't need to be insanely long.

I was curious about the pull up bar at one point but then I became too worried that it wouldn't be able to hold my weight for at least 30 minutes. (160lbs) I wonder if there are any success stories where people have used a pull up bar for full suspension. Hmm..

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Just came back from a 3-hour search for the right secluded spot and an appropriate tree... in a city of 2 million people.

Still haven't found it... fuckness, shitness.

• Hugs
Reactions: flatearth, allym101, Buttlerix and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I was curious about the pull up bar at one point but then I became too worried that it wouldn't be able to hold my weight for at least 30 minutes. (160lbs) I wonder if there are any success stories where people have used a pull up bar for full suspension. Hmm..
They should say the max weight limit. I assume it can hold for as long as needed if one is within the weight limit since it's designed to hold full body weight.

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Just came back from a 3-hour search for the right secluded spot and an appropriate tree... in a city of 2 million people.

Same. It seems like such a simple thing when you think about it, go out, find a tree, hang yourself. But then one you go out searching for the right tree all the ones you find are either too skinny or the good trees are in a more populated area. It fucking sucks.

They should say the max weight limit. I assume it can hold for as long as needed if one is within the weight limit since it's designed to hold full body weight.

Yeah. I guess I'm just being my overly paranoid self as always.

Yeah. It seems like such a simple thing when you think about it, go outside, find a tree, hang yourself. But then once you actually go searching for a good one all the trees you find are either too skinny or the good ones are in a more populated area. It fucking sucks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: allym101, Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
Okay I know this sounds like a stupid question but bear with me. Originally I was planning on going to the forest beside my house but all the trees are ever green trees which don't even come close to fitting the criteria. I then thought about doing it on this playground close to my house but it's near some houses and a road and I can't risk getting caught. There are no sturdy structures in my house either so that's not an option.
i have been thinking about suicide lot of years.
I dont want bother you, but really, don´t you can find another method to do it?
something like drugs, less pain ....
big hug for you

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and allym101
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Cant you get to a hotel or something? Anything public seems so risky for no reason.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and allym101
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
6`9" which is tall for dors by UK standards average is 6`4".
So say you put the bar at the very top possible so it would be at 6'7" meaning a 6' bloke would have 3inch space for a knot to ensure his toes weren't poking at the floor.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
6`9" which is tall for dors by UK standards average is 6`4".
So say you put the bar at the very top possible so it would be at 6'7" meaning a 6' bloke would have 3inch space for a knot to ensure his toes weren't poking at the floor.
Hmm, still might be ok. You're a tall fella then. I'm only 5'6.

Reactions: allym101
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020

I spent about the same in woods near me... All i achieved was a great sense of feeling I was stuck in the shire middle earth... And got my grey hood turned green from slipping all mossy branches. Im gonna have another go but take some mushrooms and try to appreciate the nature and see if the mycelium helps me to a tree that is happy to help me.
Friends knowing I'm interested in a pull-up bar: "Ooh, it's great you want to work out and keep fit and improve your health."
Me: "Yeah, yeah. It's for exercising" :pfff:
Haha especially when you can't even do a fookin pull up in my case I can barely hold my weight.
Seriously though when I was 250 that was the case I'm now under 200 and can strain a couple (4 using every ounce of strength and) but I'm still worried about climbing whatever frame or tree I need to. No excuse for being so weak but I do have terminal illness also.

Last edited:
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Cant you get to a hotel or something? Anything public seems so risky for no reason.
My thoughts exactly, I just really need to find a sturdy structure though which I'm stuggling to find at the moment.
i have been thinking about suicide lot of years.
I dont want bother you, but really, don´t you can find another method to do it?
something like drugs, less pain ....
big hug for you
Thank you for the concern but I've thought about a lot of other methods, this is the one that is the most guaranteed for me but thank you.

Reactions: Failedboy
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I don't know if it's my imagination but I've noticed most public toilets look as if they're designed to be suicide-proof.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Try a creek, those usually have some nice trees. You could also do it at a railway bridge. I would use both at night or when it's getting dark.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm sure there must my some sturdy place in your house, what about the metal stick in the wardrobe that holds the clothes? Or some tall door, you can hook it up from there. Gotta be creative

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Failedboy
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I'm sure there must my some sturdy place in your house, what about the metal stick in the wardrobe that holds the clothes? Or some tall door, you can hook it up from there. Gotta be creative
The poles in my wardrobe are waaaay too weak. but yeah though, i'm looking for that perfect spot and opportunity in my house.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I'm learning so much since joining, only a week ago. Thanks you guys.

Wheelz1985

Wheelz1985

Ready to roll out.
Mar 19, 2020
Does your house not have doors or doorknobs?

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Does your house not have doors or doorknobs?
I can't risk doing it on a door since last time I tried that SI instinct kicked in and I ended up using the door to save myself. It is a smart idea though, I just wish it worked for me.

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I once naively thought that I'd post the perfect solution, it would be spread around, and the question would be answered forever. Well, it didn't happen like that, so here's the cheapest, most accessible and reliable solution:

Amazon product ASIN B01967FCF0
It's against a door, which you said didn't work for you last time. Honestly I'd say it'll be easier to work around your instinct to clutch the door than to find another suitable anchor point

Last edited:
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Autoerotic asphyxia looks productive