LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
As you can see by me recent threads I was thinking about buying it in either a pharmacy or a grocery store since I didn't want to buy it online (nowhere to get it shipped to) and was wondering about this thing raising some red flags? Can they not sell it to me or worse call the police? I've heard that SN is also used in making explosives hence the fact that I fear they could call the police on me or something like that.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I think you are confusing your nitrites and your nitrates. Ironically buying sodium nitrate is still very easy.

Reactions: demuic and Ame
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Availability depends on the country you're in. In the US and Canada, it's legal to sell and easy to buy. In most EU countries (and the UK) the sale to individuals is banned, although you can still order it from some East European countries. In the UK, you can basically only get it by illegaly importing it (import to the EU is legal. Import to the UK is not based on the last information I've read, but there doesn't seem to be any punishment for the buyer).

If you don't live in any of the countries above, you'll have to tell us to give you more information. In any case, this is a product you'll have to order online.

About specific sources, it's not legal on this forum to mention or ask for them. You certainly won't find this in a pharmacy or grocery stores.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Pen>Sword
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Availability depends on the country you're in. In the US and Canada, it's legal to sell and easy to buy. In most EU countries (and the UK) the sale to individuals is banned, although you can still order it from some East European countries. In the UK, you can basically only get it by illegaly importing it (import to the EU is legal. Import to the UK is not based on the last information I've read, but there doesn't seem to be any punishment for the buyer).

If you don't live in any of the countries above, you'll have to tell us to give you more information. In any case, this is a product you'll have to order online.

About specific sources, it's not legal on this forum to mention or ask for them. You certainly won't find this in a pharmacy or grocery stores.
I know that you have bought your SN. Would it be advisable to use PO box or your regular home address for delivery?

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
An auction site and a craft site. Prior to it being restricted in the U.K.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021

I'm in Italy, I haven't found anything specific regarding SN

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm in Italy, I haven't found anything specific regarding SN
A lot of people got theirs from the craft site, the auction site, or the jungle site (if you catch my drift). I got mine from the last one mentioned but Idk if it's available to all countries, nevermind at risk of being flagged by customs.

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
A lot of people got theirs from the craft site, the auction site, or the jungle site (if you catch my drift). I got mine from the last one mentioned but Idk if it's available to all countries, nevermind at risk of being flagged by customs.
I don't know what you mean by any of this :( can you DM?

Reactions: fred farkle
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
At this point I'd just prefer going with Night Night, I just fear having trouble with the authorities

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I got my SN online from a domestic supplier. It's still legal to buy it here as an individual and it's cheap. I may even order a new, fresh batch soon, to replace the old one. It does have an expiration date, although I don't think it matters too much when stored properly.